August locations...

paullud

Veteran Expediter
I unloaded at Toyota also at 8 pm last night , did a 19 and 4 spr. and 5 cvs ahead of me, headed out of there . The gate guards said there was more than a dozen bolt vans in there yesterday ( weds ) I went north , sitting no. 3 NEED some BIGGER miles been a little too inconsitent the last 2 weeks. Oh yeah CAN'T get a load headed west of the FT. Wayne , In. parallel . I might have to pull a O V M and just head HOME to Iowa on my DIME. LOL ;)

I waited in Columbus Wednesday until 7pm and I was the only one up there, no load, moved down toward Dayton/Cincinnati based on a recommendation and I got a load out of Trotwood. I saw Falligator post that there were a lot of Bolt vans in Georgetown so I made sure to stay away.

Posted with my Droid EO Forum App

dabluzman1

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Its a beautiful sunny Friday morn here in Greenland NH.
We are dead heading out this morn before all hell breaks loose.
Maybe I'll see you all in Breezewood later today if you are still around.:D

mcavoy33

Seasoned Expediter
Does anyone else wonder aimless through grocery stores hoping that this store will magically have something appeal to you?

purgoose10

Veteran Expediter
If your within a 75 miles of the East coast, GET OUT! I saw what wind and water does to Sprinters during Katrina.. C/Vans, ST doesn't matter, just get out. If you live there put a big table and your whole family in the back and head west. When you get there play strip poker and have a ball.:D:rolleyes:

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Caught a break. Getting my 34. We are tired. Been a hard, but profitable, 4 weeks, first real break since the 12th. Picking up near Louisville, KY, heading to Ohio on Monday. Got a room and car. Going to go to the Blue Grass Festival tomorrow. Then just CHILL!:p

Falligator

Expert Expediter
I'm sitting at home in Eastern Ohio. Far enough from the hurricane. Trying to convince my grandmas sister to get out of NYC. She's stubborn tho I offered to pick her up from the Pittsburgh airport tomorrow, but no luck.

skyraider

Veteran Expediter
US Navy
Does anyone else wonder aimless through grocery stores hoping that this store will magically have something appeal to you?

Lmao, I have the same problem in restaurants with menus. The ones with pictures makes it somewhat better.:rolleyes:

moose

Veteran Expediter
K.S, Heading to the Nashville TA for yet another restart, finely got my Ultra1 card, so no more excuses, will have to try the fitness center.

Last edited:

mcavoy33

Seasoned Expediter
Got myself a rare Saturday run, Milwaukie to Dallas, 1000 miles to save my week from being decent to great. I was just walking in to Arby's with my head hanging down thinking I am done for the week and missed out on reaching my goal of surpassing 1500 miles for the week.

dabluzman1

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Caught a break. Getting my 34. We are tired. Been a hard, but profitable, 4 weeks, first real break since the 12th. Picking up near Louisville, KY, heading to Ohio on Monday. Got a room and car. Going to go to the Blue Grass Festival tomorrow. Then just CHILL!:p

BLUEGRASS????????

If there is a band playing called ONE WAY RIDER, stop and say howdy to Momma ( Valerie ) or Poppa ( David ) Mayfield.
I met them and we jammed about 15 years back in Bedford Oh.
They are very good.

Rocketman

Veteran Expediter
Got myself a rare Saturday run, Milwaukie to Dallas, 1000 miles to save my week from being decent to great. I was just walking in to Arby's with my head hanging down thinking I am done for the week and missed out on reaching my goal of surpassing 1500 miles for the week.

Same here. I delivered in McAllen, TX wed morning. I had a nice long run coming down here started last friday 2400 miles total. Sat since wed needing to get home pretty bad. They missed one load right after I delivered that would have worked out great, but they missed it. I went into the Loves here in Edinburg today about 6:30pm thinking well, time to cut bait. I was gonna get a snack and head out. I was standing at the register when the phone rang with a 932 mile run to MS over the weekend. Picks up tomorrow (sat) and delivers monday. I'll head home from there. Perfect!

dabluzman1

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
While we were escaping from Irene we got a load from Boston to Dallas. Looks like Rockwall Sunday morning after we drop.:D