August locations...

highway star

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
So, where's everyone sweating their behinds off? I decided to flee the apparent freight abyss that is Texas and I'm at the North Little Rock Petro.

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
At home, just back from the Dr. Had my semi-annual "oil and lube" job there. All is as expected. Old age setting in but other wise OK. Back in service turning down so-so loads. Either they are van loads, low pay or delivering in areas with no freight coming out.

cheri1122

Veteran Expediter
Driver
Walmart somewhere between Saginaw & Flint. Delivered Sat in Oscoda, Mi, woke up at a Walmart directly across the road from the lake - really nice area. Running south on 23, I saw more than one beach with a parking lot I could have got into - next time, I'll stop & go jump in the lake. ;)
Picking up late night for Indy tomorrow.

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Walmart somewhere between Saginaw & Flint. Delivered Sat in Oscoda, Mi, woke up at a Walmart directly across the road from the lake - really nice area. Running south on 23, I saw more than one beach with a parking lot I could have got into - next time, I'll stop & go jump in the lake. ;)
Picking up late night for Indy tomorrow.

Yep, pretty, good fishing, duck hunting and good deer hunting near by. The little town of Linwood south of there is nice. Good area for cheese as well.

Falligator

Expert Expediter
Sitting at the Flying J in (or near) Rock Hill, SC. My cell service stinks here. Still waiting for a load. I may have time to write a book titled, "Slow In the Carolinas".:D

skyraider

Veteran Expediter
US Navy
at least 12 people are working this month so far, me, Im on the porch watching x-2 mow the lawn. Shes only got 2 more acres to go and then I have to get her some icewater, its rough here, well I did pour the gas in the JD, geeze.:D

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Picking up tomorrow in IL heading for WI. Pick up Wed in MN heading for NJ. Leaving in an hour or so.

Falligator

Expert Expediter
Here's my post for tomorrow. Still at the J in Rock Hill, SC. No load since Friday night. Maybe something will come along.....This way I don't have to post tomorrow. LOL:D

jimby82

Veteran Expediter
Finally, I get to post here! - Sitting at the house. Picked up the truck today, now It's sitting out in the driveway. Needs a little cleaning, but in really good shape for a 2007.

Orientation next week, then out on the road! :D

paullud

Veteran Expediter
Finally, I get to post here! - Sitting at the house. Picked up the truck today, now It's sitting out in the driveway. Needs a little cleaning, but in really good shape for a 2007.

Orientation next week, then out on the road! :D

Hopefully you are able to get everything setup and ready a couple of days before, I think a lot of people start to realize 1 or 2 days before they need to leave that they have 4 days of work left, especially if you have a house.

Posted with my Droid EO Forum App

Dakota

Veteran Expediter
Hopefully you are able to get everything setup and ready a couple of days before, I think a lot of people start to realize 1 or 2 days before they need to leave that they have 4 days of work left, especially if you have a house.

And remember you will forget something you were meaning to take. I guarantee it:D

osumike33

Seasoned Expediter
So, where's everyone sweating their behinds off? I decided to flee the apparent freight abyss that is Texas and I'm at the North Little Rock Petro.

Well, I'm at home but my truck is in Taylor getting the last bits and pieces together to hopefully get going tomorrow...and I'm somewhat envious of its driver and all of you that you are on the road to somewhere and something (except maybe for those of you stuck in Texas) while I'll be taking a crowded el train to work in downtown Chicago.

Falligator

Expert Expediter
Took a look at Express 1's monthly newsletter and it looks like I'm on there for the one month recognition and now two months for acceptance and on time performance.