August locations...

underdog777

Seasoned Expediter
I broke down and went back out in the van. First week not bad 1450 miles. Im sitting in knoxville tn . looking for a good week i need to get caught up on the bills.

mcavoy33

Seasoned Expediter
Hoping to get out of Laredo tomorrow. It is cooler here now than it was in July, today it only got up to 107, great time for my AC to start acting up.

Ha, I hardly call it cooler, I think it was 108 when we were in Laredo @ the same time. I was really shocked that it was 106 this late in August over here in Dallas.

It doesn't seem like my ac was working properly yesterday but I think it's just too much for it to over come.

paullud

Veteran Expediter
Ha, I hardly call it cooler, I think it was 108 when we were in Laredo @ the same time. I was really shocked that it was 106 this late in August over here in Dallas.

It doesn't seem like my ac was working properly yesterday but I think it's just too much for it to over come.

It was 110 when I was down here last time, you can really tell the difference, it is getting to be sweater weather down here.

Posted with my Droid EO Forum App

mcavoy33

Seasoned Expediter
Once it get so hot, it all feels the same to me. 106 after weeks of cooler weather felt pretty **** hot.

paullud

Veteran Expediter
Once it get so hot, it all feels the same to me. 106 after weeks of cooler weather felt pretty **** hot.

I was off for 3 weeks at home in upstate NY and after I got back out here I was mostly in MI and OH, being in Laredo feels like there is a hair dryer being blown in my face.

jimby82

Veteran Expediter
Picked up near Cleveland, Oh this morning. Drop near Nashville later today. Feels good to be in Ohio, at least for a while

wombat52

Veteran Expediter
well sitting in wonderful little rock AR been inform by the wonderful guys in dispatch this is a good area to get out of sure hope so but as we all know i guess it is a waiting game so i will just sit here and wait & see but sure hope this week is a lot better than last week in the heat of tx must be getting weak i grew up with this kind heat but now looking forward to some cooler weather ok cooler not freezing .

but as i said i hope this week gets this fellow moving got a big committment got to meet for a while will not say why but in the next coming months i will be adding some new pictures that has not been seem on here for a long long time .
but best of luck everyone in rolling really good this week & the coming months years etc etc
wombat ..

paullud

Veteran Expediter
Going to reposition out of Laredo, it will make me look really dumb or smart, sometimes it is a fine line.

mcavoy33

Seasoned Expediter
Going to reposition out of Laredo, it will make me look really dumb or smart, sometimes it is a fine line.

Dallas is really slow, don't go there :D

Kinda suprised your packing it in already, thought you would have waited for tonight at least. But you probably have a tip and will catch a load, you've been running good lately, so good luck.

cheri1122

Veteran Expediter
Driver
I was off for 3 weeks at home in upstate NY and after I got back out here I was mostly in MI and OH, being in Laredo feels like there is a hair dryer being blown in my face.

Upstate NY got clobbered by Irene - how's your place doing?

paullud

Veteran Expediter
Upstate NY got clobbered by Irene - how's your place doing?

Not sure yet, there is no one there right now to check. I know the city I live in had some flooding but I don't think it was to bad because they only had to shut down a few roads.

paullud

Veteran Expediter
Dallas is really slow, don't go there :D

Kinda suprised your packing it in already, thought you would have waited for tonight at least. But you probably have a tip and will catch a load, you've been running good lately, so good luck.

I DH down to McAllen, TX, I knew there is a lot of freight down here because I used to pick up boats at a transfer site when I drove truck. I got a call for a load on the way down going from McAllen to Garland.

vanman10

Expert Expediter
Sweating my butt off in Laredo (108 Degrees), just got here from Chicago. I sure miss the cool nights I had last week in Des Moines, Chicago, Benton Harbor, Fort Wayne, Etc.