April locations and more

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Now not going back in service until Tuesday next week. We are putting in a stair chair lift for my Dad who is no longer able to go up or down his basement stairs. I somehow managed to condense a 3 week process into one, and it will installed on Monday next week. This chair will take a load off of my mind. Well worth the extra day off.

Tennesseahawk

Veteran Expediter
Now not going back in service until Tuesday next week. We are putting in a stair chair lift for my Dad who is no longer able to go up or down his basement stairs. I somehow managed to condense a 3 week process into one, and it will installed on Monday next week. This chair will take a load off of my mind. Well worth the extra day off.

No pun intended?

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
No pun intended?

NO more worry about my dad falling down the stairs. Right now he is CRAWLING on all fours to go up and down to do his laundry. He will NOT put something like this on his own. We had to invent a fictional story about how it was being paid for, he is one stubborn old cuss to say the least, but it is going to happen, period.

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
NO more worry about my dad falling down the stairs. Right now he is CRAWLING on all fours to go up and down to do his laundry. He will NOT put something like this on his own. We had to invent a fictional story about how it was being paid for, he is one stubborn old cuss to say the least, but it is going to happen, period.

Good thing you did Joe.....:)

billg27

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I'm at the beautiful Pilot in Dublin GA. No showers, no drivers lounge, very little parking and no restaurant, not even their normal Subway! Afraid to move, I took the last van parking spot. LOL

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
I'm at the beautiful Pilot in Dublin GA. No showers, no drivers lounge, very little parking and no restaurant, not even their normal Subway! Afraid to move, I took the last van parking spot. LOL

you are waaaaay off the beat path out there....LOL

zorry

Veteran Expediter
Across the freeway, on the West side is a mall. It has a sports store with walk thru aquariums. Scheels ?
A few restaurants in the mall. We ate at a cajun place that had a live sax player.
Nice change of pace.