April locations and more

JoeS

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Not impressed with these drivers. One took a turn a little tight at the J in Waco the other day, and crushed the front end of a tractor. How in the hell can that driver not see that he needed more room? How can they not pay more attention than they do, considering the massive ball and chain they're swinging?

They don't care.
He was doing close to 20 mph as he nosed into the spot. Way too fast. He hit the truck so hard, that it moved by box 1 1/2" off diagonal and my box is welded to the frame at four points. Thank God we weren't inside.
He was in a rush to get closer to the building to take a shower. That shower is going to cost JB Hunt a pretty penny

JoeS

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Can you go after lost wages?

Yes. Just a bunch of hoops they make you jump through. I have my attorney in the loop already and hopefully it won't come to that. Being a 3 billion dollar company ( revenues), they are self insured. We'll see how this all pans out.

JoeS

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Of course. Losing his home. So rental car and motels.

Going to be a bit more than just hotels and a rental car. Loss Of Use plays into this as well. I have a great friend that deals with trucking LOU claims on a daily basis. He's guiding me along here.

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Not impressed with these drivers. One took a turn a little tight at the J in Waco the other day, and crushed the front end of a tractor. How in the hell can that driver not see that he needed more room? How can they not pay more attention than they do, considering the massive ball and chain they're swinging?

I was wondering the same thing last week in Houston, when a flat bed T/T was coming around a line of parked trucks to go into the fuel isle and took off the front of the last truck in the line. A flat bed driver side hit at the fuel isle, definitely not paying attention :confused:

zorry

Veteran Expediter
I was wondering the same thing last week in Houston, when a flat bed T/T was coming around a line of parked trucks to go into the fuel isle and took off the front of the last truck in the line. A flat bed driver side hit at the fuel isle, definitely not paying attention :confused:

Probably focused on where he was going, not aware of his surroundings.

aquitted

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
hangin at the venue in Wilmington, DE. with The XX band load out 23:00 then on to Raliegh, N.C. for the next show. Got this nice shiny laminated backstage pass.

zorry

Veteran Expediter
He'll have to get back to you.

He's removing all the Green M&Ms out of the bowl.

zorry

Veteran Expediter
Hot & Spicy at her age ?
No wonder he keeps her locked up away from civilization. ;)

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Not here....lol

Sent from my SGH-M919 using EO Forums mobile app

Attachments

• 1396373476415.jpg
    1396373476415.jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 50