April locations and more

zorry

Veteran Expediter
He's pre-dispatched for April.

I was just thinking about Moose's April 1st retirement announcement last year.

I was so happy for him I didn't even realize it was April Fool's Day.

Tomorrow will probably bring more flat rate announcements. :)

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I am right next to you. I wanted to say hi, but the curtain was up. When you get up you can knock on my door.

Just remember when that Load-1 van is rocking Don't go a knocking .....lol

Sent from my SGH-M919 using EO Forums mobile app

in-Transit

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Davenport Fj.... Wind about sent me into the Mississippi !

Sent from my flying circus ....

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
STILL at home! We now have the truck work done, EXCEPT the tires. They will FINALLY be in later this week. I THOUGH I had planned enough time off to cover the repairs but I was short on my plan by 4 days.

skyraider

Veteran Expediter
US Navy
STILL at home! We now have the truck work done, EXCEPT the tires. They will FINALLY be in later this week. I THOUGH I had planned enough time off to cover the repairs but I was short on my plan by 4 days.
Oh, the joys of a O/O, make 5000, spend 5500,lol

Murraycroexp

Veteran Expediter
Loaded about 90 ago out of Fraser. Drop Nashylvania is the morning. Prob a 12 hour layover in Dayton.

(SVB 1976)

JoeS

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Ft Wayne
Waiting on estimates to repair my reefer box after a JB Hunt driver decided to take out the rear driver's side corner with his intermodal trailer while we were parked at the J in North Chicago.
Looks like I'll be out of service for two weeks. Not a happy camper.

Tennesseahawk

Veteran Expediter
Ft Wayne
Waiting on estimates to repair my reefer box after a JB Hunt driver decided to take out the rear driver's side corner with his intermodal trailer while we were parked at the J in North Chicago.
Looks like I'll be out of service for two weeks. Not a happy camper.

Not impressed with these drivers. One took a turn a little tight at the J in Waco the other day, and crushed the front end of a tractor. How in the hell can that driver not see that he needed more room? How can they not pay more attention than they do, considering the massive ball and chain they're swinging?