April Fools & Showers

SWTexas1

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
You know what else is distorted around Detroit? The temperatures. Holy crap it's cold up here!

Then again, this Sunday in Laredo - 105°F, this Sunday in Detroit - 54°F,
so there is that.
photo.jpg

Oh Yea, and me heading to Laredo

Steady Eddie

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
#2 out in the yard, if I was in the yard. Sat. I will be at least 15th out when I unload... at the yard.

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
In our experience yard counts are meaningless. Too many variables.

Sent from my LG-E980 using EO Forums mobile app

IDK, You can always get lucky, But (if I was there) It would have took me over 3 days this week just to get to the top of the yard board. I've never been that lucky when the count is high :rolleyes:

That being said, this was the first week I thought I might actually get skunked without a load. I've had a few close calls before, but in the end dispatch would come through.

Providing I don't totally jinx myself by saying this, dispatch just came through with a nice one to save the week :)

Steady Eddie

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
In our experience yard counts are meaningless. Too many variables.

Sent from my LG-E980 using EO Forums mobile app

Yea, sure it is.... When I was there Tue. I was only 19th out. 8 hours later I moved all the way to 12th. I moved from the herd, and got one going right back. lol

Think I'll head over to Jackson, MS after I drop. Yes Mississippi.

Dynamite 1

Staff member
Fleet Owner
Yea, sure it is.... When I was there Tue. I was only 19th out. 8 hours later I moved all the way to 12th. I moved from the herd, and got one going right back. lol

Think I'll head over to Jackson, MS after I drop. Yes Mississippi.

we have one that is there. del. tuesday. go visit !!!!!!!!!!!

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Anyone else suffering from sensory underload?

Sent from my - Fisher Price ABC - 123

Steady Eddie

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Happy birthday...

#2 out of 16 at the yard, if I was at the yard. My load was a dry run. Maybe I'll try Houston.

Dynamite 1

Staff member
Fleet Owner
Tina and I send Birthday wishes and Jameson's your way. have a happy birthday. Wow, your's and Tina's b-day's are only two apart !!!!!!!!