April Fools & Showers

Wolfeman68

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
US Marines
Ne, pokud máte překladatelskou aplikaci.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk 2

shadow7663

Expert Expediter
Not sure what you all are talking about , but what ever it is , I'm sure Dynamite is drinking to it as a toast. :D

Sent from my SCH-I535 using EO Forums mobile app

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Cross border trucking must have taken root more than I thought.

Sent from my - Fisher Price ABC - 123

MR.SNAPPY

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I think someone forgot to press 1 for English

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using EO Forums mobile app

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Nope. At the Mayo clinic getting poked and prodded and other exciting things. This would rank up there with a good old fashioned driver meeting. LOL. No workout yet, but I have to hop on the treadmill for them in a bit for a stress test? I was just gonna let them read EO for a bit and then pass me.

fr8hlr521

Active Expediter
Nope. At the Mayo clinic getting poked and prodded and other exciting things. This would rank up there with a good old fashioned driver meeting. LOL. No workout yet, but I have to hop on the treadmill for them in a bit for a stress test? I was just gonna let them read EO for a bit and then pass me.

If the Dr. dims the lights and puts on soft music, watch your 6..... :eek:

Sent from my LG-E980 using EO Forums mobile app

Dynamite 1

Staff member
Fleet Owner

i would just give them kens phone # !!!!!!!!!!!

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
I've finally got my Inglés back, or most of it. But I just a través de through Arkansas, so I'm estúpido now. Well, more estúpido than before. Three weeks and three days on the border, lots of sitting, but also lots of running stuff from one border town to another. Nogales, El Paso, Calexico, Del Rio, Laredo, McAllen.

fr8hlr521

Active Expediter
I've finally got my Inglés back, or most of it. But I just a través de through Arkansas, so I'm estúpido now. Well, more estúpido than before. Three weeks and three days on the border, lots of sitting, but also lots of running stuff from one border town to another. Nogales, El Paso, Calexico, Del Rio, Laredo, McAllen.

Welcome back to Etats Unis! :)

Sent from my LG-E980 using EO Forums mobile app