April Fools & Showers

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Morning gang. Another morning.....another airplane. Off to meet up with the family for Easter. Hope everyone is good. Pretty quiet on here and at the office.

fr8hlr521

Active Expediter
Heading home for the holiday...hope everyone has a safe and happy Easter!

Sent from my LG-E980 using EO Forums mobile app

SWTexas1

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Happy Easter weekend all, hope all those that want or needed to be home are either there or on the way. I'm just taking a slow roll down I-81 and 85 on my way to Atlanta for Monday. If you running that way this weekend wave as you go by our yell and will have a cup of coffee. Happy Easter all. And God Bless

Dynamite 1

Staff member
Fleet Owner
Dropping in Nashville, Il in a couple of hours then to the house for the rest of the weekend. !!!!!

Have a happy Easter Load One !!! You to OVM !!!!! LOL

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
He estado en Laredo tanto tiempo que ya no me hablo Inglés. Me hice dos viajes ida y vuelta a Del Rio y McCallen, y ahora estoy en Edinburg, porque sí.

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
“Let today be the day you love yourself enough to no longer just dream of a better life;
let it be the day you act upon it.”—Steve Maraboli

Apply at Load 1 today to start your better life....Call Brian in recruiting..:)

Dynamite 1

Staff member
Fleet Owner
“Let today be the day you love yourself enough to no longer just dream of a better life;
let it be the day you act upon it.”—Steve Maraboli

Apply at Load 1 today to start your better life....Call Brian in recruiting..:)

applying for a new job ?????????

Tennesseahawk

Veteran Expediter
Why is it the best addictions have the worst side effects?

Gardening - May suffer the following: Bumps, bruises, cuts, scrapes, sore knees, sore elbows, aching back, shortness of breath, heatstroke, exhaustion, sunburn, and numerous other booboos.

jujubeans

OVM Project Manager
Why is it the best addictions have the worst side effects?

Gardening - May suffer the following: Bumps, bruises, cuts, scrapes, sore knees, sore elbows, aching back, shortness of breath, heatstroke, exhaustion, sunburn, and numerous other booboos.
and we live to talk about it!!

Happy Easter Everyone! And just remember for every hubby stuck in New York for the weekend, there's a wife at home cursing that flat tire on the tiller! :)

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Happy Easter everyone. I have enjoyed my time off. Will be back at it this week. Sometimes we just need to recharge our own batteries :)