April Banter and Location

guido4475

Not a Member
Was sitting in Perrysburg and got one from Saline to Dayton. It just doesn't get any better than that.

After doing Geographical triangulation, and talking to Frankie, I empty moved eastward.Let's see if this method works.....lol..

Happy Friday the 13th!...lol..

MR.SNAPPY

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Seems like when everyone is having a good week I have a sub-par week...lot of bids just not getting them...unload in the a/m in Nashville....lets go Frankie or Eddie in dispatch....

Rocketman

Veteran Expediter
Emptied at the yard at noon yesterday...was 11th I think. Woke up to 1st out this morning. Grabbed a shower and now sitting at Isis....dispatch just called...im headed south for 600+ miles.

Dispatch is kickin butt!

Last edited:

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Good morning, movers and shakers...good to see people moving....will be back in service in the morning, starting point Rapid City.

Dynamite 1

Staff member
Fleet Owner
Came past there last Sunday on our way in to mesa while taking the road ( 89 ) less traveled. We love the area up there, really nice.

Gotta give it to dispatch this week, they really did some moving. Keep it up !!!!!

Just waiting to load in Chicago, then off to the house for a day.

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
Well, 30 hours empty in Nitro WVand thats it..i am moving towards Toledo...if nothing else I'll call it a week and go to the UofMichigan Spring Football game with my boys and grandsons Sat morning!!

On another Good note, most here know the Road King 06 (Tracy&Laura) have been in my CV #192 since i repo'd it back in Oct. Well today I signed and mailed them the title, They are now the owners of that van. As soon as the paper work is all done he will be the O/O of record of that van at Load 1!! Congrats Tracy & Laura...

Time to go take a shower and make a move out of here...:D

Rocketman

Veteran Expediter
I had a great time last night talking with Rocketman. We were both running and we carried each other for 7 hours on the phone, it was wild. He's a good dude.

Sent from my PC36100 using EO Forums

It is amazing how much quicker and easier an overnight run goes when your shootin the bs.....its definitely gonna cost me a counseling session though....lol.

Btw cuzzzz.....im headed to SC :D

Dreamer

Administrator Emeritus
Charter Member
Well, 30 hours empty in Nitro WVand thats it..i am moving towards Toledo...if nothing else I'll call it a week and go to the UofMichigan Spring Football game with my boys and grandsons Sat morning!!

On another Good note, most here know the Road King 06 (Tracy&Laura) have been in my CV #192 since i repo'd it back in Oct. Well today I signed and mailed them the title, They are now the owners of that van. As soon as the paper work is all done he will be the O/O of record of that van at Load 1!! Congrats Tracy & Laura...

Time to go take a shower and make a move out of here...:D

Wave as you go by ..... still sitting at home, checking the phone to make sure it's working..... :(

Dale

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Yep, as long as you yield first. LOL. Did your headlights make it ?

Only 1 did so far..passenger side...I can wait till next time home to put them in.....I want a matched pair.....ground off the big rust welts under the body line where the STRIPE will go, like Nick's and primed them over....

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
It is amazing how much quicker and easier an overnight run goes when your shootin the bs.....its definitely gonna cost me a counseling session though....lol.

7 hours talikng with Cuzzzz...you are my hero.....LOL

guido4475

Not a Member
Good morning, movers and shakers...good to see people moving....will be back in service in the morning, starting point Rapid City.

Going back in service on a Friday? The 13th??? I bet it is really killing Judy to see all these trucks moving, making money, and you're sitting at home!!!! lol....I can imagine it...she's sitting in her chair, smoking cig after cig.....might have a cattle prod in her hands forcing you into the van.....lol...

Good morning, Ken! lol...

Cuuzzz

Seasoned Expediter

SC really? Tell me EXACTLY what you had to do to get a load to the Carolinas, because I NEVER get runs there even after begging, pleading, cussing and crying. Oh, I think I know why you got it, you don't live in that area...

Sent from my PC36100 using EO Forums