April Banter and Location

jujubeans

OVM Project Manager
Or is it just about time for him to go. LOL

Good mornin juju !!!!!!!!!!!!!

g'morning guys! Yup...it's just about time..he brought what little rain we've gotten this year with him and then the winds started. Besides that his honey do list was a little too short...he even started cleaning up the garage...lol

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
cleaning garage long overdue.....grinding out some rust spots along bottom of van, priming them and then going to get stripe like Nick has to seal them in..should improve the look of van, that and the new headlight assemblies....

wombat52

Veteran Expediter
heck this non portable water is now got me posting questions in the month of march wow it is april wow but i really do believe it is the same water comes out at the same pressure

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
heck this non portable water is now got me posting questions in the month of march wow it is april wow but i really do believe it is the same water comes out at the same pressure

Untreated water that comes out thru a well pump.....don't drink it...Pete

Non Potable Water has not been examined, properly treated, and not approved by appropriate authorities as being safe for consumption

Non-potable water sources include rainwater, reclaimed/recycled water and gray water. While non-potable water is not appropriate for human consumption, it can be used in a myriad of other applications, such as doing laundry, toilet and urinal flushing

Last edited:

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
Good Morning from Nitro WV.. where it is a sunday cool 65 this late in the morning...got in here are 0330 there was a panther van, a fed ex and a E-1 van..now its just me and the E-1 van..hope they were empty, got loaded and thats a sign of things to come....:D

Hey Tom, I like that Cabela's myself..only problem is when they open the doors, i usually end up inside spending money i don't need to!!! Enjoy!!

Anyhow you all have a great day and stay safe....

Dynamite 1

Staff member
Fleet Owner
Ya, think we are gonna wander in. Little quiet here so they say. Finally # 1 though. You know use that best laid plan thing to get a load.

jujubeans

OVM Project Manager
Okay, stupid question here....What the heck is "Pulled Pork?? lol...The only pork I like is ham and Deep-fried breaded pork chops...lol...

It's a slow roasted pork roast....roasted over low heat with onions, garlic, homemade barbeque sauce and then pulled gently apart with a couple of forks..

Delicious on home made buns and with fresh cole slaw..
:)

guido4475

Not a Member
It's a slow roasted pork roast....roasted over low heat with onions, garlic, homemade barbeque sauce and then pulled gently apart with a couple of forks..

Delicious on home made buns and with fresh cole slaw..

:)

So basically it is pot roast, cooked a different way.I make my pot roast by putting it in one of those oblong glass thingys, and making onion soup, cold, and pouring it over the pot roast,seasoning it also, slicing potatoes into 4 lengthway pieces, and putting carrots along the sides,also, in the juices of the potroast, and then covering it and putting it in the oven on 325 for 3.5 hours, then pulling the foil off the top, and browning the top at 425 for 30 minutes.It falls apart every time.

On a different note, Frankie got me a nice load last night from Howell to Flora.Real nice, enjoyable run.Sitting in Effingham, #1, and watching other areas that I know are more productive than here to see if the vehicles there that would be before me move out of there before I make a move to those better areas.The weather is perfect! Nice and cool, slight breeze, and no need for the heat or a/c.But a terrible aircard signal.2g.....lol..

Dynamite 1

Staff member
Fleet Owner
Well, that was a worthwhile venture into cabelas. Got myself 4 new hats a new carhart duck coat clearenced for 80 bucks, tina got a shirt and a hoodie and little miss Brooklyn got a reversible snow suit. Oh and 3 packs of glazed nuts ofcourse. To cap it all off a very nice load from Mr. Frankie for the weekend. So the best laid plan thing worked I guess.

Cuuzzz

Seasoned Expediter
Brandon and Frankie are on a roll, they got me a load from Los Indios, TX to Taylor. 1706 miles, Nice job my friend, nice job. Delivered in Laredo this morning, loaded and headed out now. Awesome. I think I might be able to pay a few bills now lol. WooHoo!

Guido, try your roast the same way but put it in a browning oven bag. You will see a nice difference.

And 2G signal, isn't that called dial-up? LMAO.

Sent from my PC36100 using EO Forums

Last edited:

Dynamite 1

Staff member
Fleet Owner
You can also cook it in Apple juice in the bag. Last one I did was a mixture of famous Daves dry rub diluted in Apple juice. That one was real good. Just put the bbq sauce on has a condiment along with the coleslaw.

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Well, that was a worthwhile venture into cabelas. Got myself 4 new hats a new carhart duck coat clearenced for 80 bucks, tina got a shirt and a hoodie and little miss Brooklyn got a reversible snow suit. Oh and 3 packs of glazed nuts ofcourse. To cap it all off a very nice load from Mr. Frankie for the weekend. So the best laid plan thing worked I guess.

"LIKE". No feature on iPhone app.

Dynamite 1

Staff member
Fleet Owner
They are on a roll. 2 weeks 2 trips by the house with loads on. Could it go any better.

By the way john, if'n ya don't mind me asking. Where did you stay in az. Lots of nice places out there. We have spent a lot of time around phoenix. Had part of the furniture bus. I was in out in chandler.

Cuuzzz

Seasoned Expediter
I had a great time last night talking with Rocketman. We were both running and we carried each other for 7 hours on the phone, it was wild. He's a good dude.

Sent from my PC36100 using EO Forums

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
They are on a roll. 2 weeks 2 trips by the house with loads on. Could it go any better.

By the way john, if'n ya don't mind me asking. Where did you stay in az. Lots of nice places out there. We have spent a lot of time around phoenix. Had part of the furniture bus. I was in out in chandler.

We stayed at the JW Marriott Desert Ridge in Scottsdale. Really nice place, big pool and 2 golf courses.

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
Was sitting in Perrysburg and got one from Saline to Dayton. It just doesn't get any better than that.