Ahhh-gust 2018 Locations & More

Grizzly

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
They’re all good.
Til they aren’t.

All marriages would be better served if we all looked in the mirror more ....
Definitely true for my first marriage.
I'd post a link on here but I'm on Pilot ghetto wifi, no youtube ....
NewSpringFamily Man vs Wife
That was the first series I ever attended at my Church and it was exactly what I was doing in my personal life. Eye opening!!
Got divorced ..... remarried in a fever hotter than a pepper sprout .... I listened, learned and chose to submit. Took me awhile but I got it ..

NorthernBill

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Don’t know how people can run without their A/C working. Yesterday was tough, sweating while driving should be considered a bad distraction! That famous shop was in Toledo, did a great job replacing our compressor this morning.

Now loaded for San Francisco, out of Kalamazoo, MI. Don’t need a vacation, but taking the chance.

xmudman

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Never did find the BBQ place in Montgomery; if I’m not mistaken, it may have burned down a couple years ago anyway.

Did get out, tho; run to Indiana. Now at the J in Lebanon.

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums
Home load

Lebanon IN to New Holland PA; after this, gonna get an early start to the weekend.

Sent from my LG-M150 using EO Forums mobile app

BigStickJr

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Never did find the BBQ place in Montgomery; if I’m not mistaken, it may have burned down a couple years ago anyway.

Did get out, tho; run to Indiana. Now at the J in Lebanon.

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums

Don’t park too close to the building.
Those Js in Indiana tend to burn down too.

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Don’t know how people can run without their A/C working. Yesterday was tough, sweating while driving should be considered a bad distraction! That famous shop was in Toledo, did a great job replacing our compressor this morning.

Now loaded for San Francisco, out of Kalamazoo, MI. Don’t need a vacation, but taking the chance.
I have not had driving A/C for 6 years (didn't come with A/C), hasn't been too bad not having it. Although, at times I really wish I had it. But my A/C for sitting has recently stopped working.

That is a little too much for me to handle (especially being down south). Top priority is getting that fixed/replaced.

Sent from my P00I using EO Forums mobile app

Reactions: ntimevan

Grizzly

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
2017 Promaster Windshield replaced ... receipt shows where and how much.... for others knowledge if needing replacement..

[/ATTACH]

No insurance coverage?
I have to check but I'm pretty sure I paid $100 for my last windshield, Progressive picked up the rest.

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
No insurance coverage?
I have to check but I'm pretty sure I paid $100 for my last windshield, Progressive picked up the rest.
1rst Windshield replaced in 15 years out here Expediting , so the lower premium paid (without road debris Windshield coverage) i think i am $$$$$ ahead . However an Accident or Vandalism to my van then all glass covered.
But i posted the receipt as a educational tool for any EO member, not to Become part of a Political Debate ...

blizzard2014

Veteran Expediter
Driver
I had a van in 2016 but was not ready to come back out. How are the rates doing for long and tall cargo vans? I'm gonna do it right this time with a full sleeper and air conditioner, golf cart batteries and permanently fixed generator with it's own fuel tank. I want a rolling palace in the front and keep the dirty warehouse stuff in the back.

VSprinter

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I had a van in 2016 but was not ready to come back out. How are the rates doing for long and tall cargo vans? I'm gonna do it right this time with a full sleeper and air conditioner, golf cart batteries and permanently fixed generator with it's own fuel tank. I want a rolling palace in the front and keep the dirty warehouse stuff in the back.
How is $0.65 a mile sounds?

"Amazing Grace, half-decent rates..."

Reactions: ntimevan

Grizzly

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Still here in Los Angeles plotting my return to expediting. Promaster or Transit is in my future. You might once again see the lone cargo van out there with California plates on it. Someone has to fill the vacuum that OVM left when he retired.

You're aware Donald Trump is President now, right?

Attachments

• planet of the apes.jpg
    planet of the apes.jpg
    49.2 KB · Views: 23
Last edited: