Ahhh-gust 2018 Locations & More

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
This Notice was forwarded to me by a Friend... ( WOM)

WARNING! SCAM ALERT! Be on the lookout for this girl and her friend. They are hanging out around the meijer and Wal-Mart parking lots. When you are putting your groceries away they ask you for a ride to McDonald's.They are very convincing and very hot! Once in your car this one takes her clothes off and starts climbing all over you,while she keeps you busy, the other one takes your wallet.I've had mine taken on the 7th,8th, 10th and twice yesterday.probably two more times tomorrow. Wal-Mart has wallets for $2.99,but I found some at the dollar store for .99¢ so I bought all they had. These two harlets not only take your wallet, but you never even make it to McDonald's so I've already lost 11lbs.keep a lookout for them ( I find lunch time and around 5:30 the best times)

1bwojh.jpg

xmudman

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Thursday: good rate on a shortie to Houston. Now on a weekender to Albuquerque. Will not go further west than here unless they make an outrageous offer. I'm not quite as stupid as I was last month.

Sent from my LG-M150 using EO Forums mobile app
Turns out we'd taken the "correct" hoses to ABQ. Now we're going back to Houston with the "wrong" hoses. Same $$$ so I see nothing wrong with it

Sent from my LG-M150 using EO Forums mobile app

Grizzly

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I'm in a driver's lounge with two TVs. Pre-season football on the main screen up front, Married at First Sight on the TV at the back of the room. 2 guys, including me, looking forward. 6 guys huddled in the back of the room, fiercely debating the merits of this idiotic show. 1 BIG Brother, 2 Latin dudes & an assortment of others.

What in God's name has happened to us?

Ya can't make this stuff up ....

Reactions: VSprinter

BigStickJr

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Truckstop or company TV Lounages.
The best reason to invest in a straight with an Onan and satellite TV.

I can’t deal with the driver’s commentary, and/or being so loud you can’t hear the TV.

Only thing worse is guys insisting they need to see Money Train AGAIN, which is more important than some silly game.
Then they don’t pay attention or recite the lines in unison with the actors.

In 40 years Driving I probably only watched two or three complete games in a public setting.

Reactions: RoadTime

Acquisitions

Active Expediter
Recruiter
I hear all the good times of driving down the highway and visiting all the great cities and I miss them times......then I wake up and see that I'm still just driving my deck .....and I'm going home at 4pm to a home-made supper again and looking forward to the weekend in the pool and lighting up the BBQ with cold ones in the cooler.....again :tonguewink:

Last edited:

Treadmill

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Best guess is a bad injector or wiring connection. No smoke or film on back doors. Have lost about 2 mpg, tank to tank.

Understood. I changed my engine wiring harness last year.

Do you carry a diagnostic tool with you that can read engine codes? It could point you in the right direction ...

Interesting diagnostic tool, check it out....

FIXD Automotive – Understand Your Car
Nope, the work that was done on the computer hides most of the engine codes.
Now in Chillicothe, OH, going to run up to that famous shop in Toledo tomorrow.
What was the outcome? Did Wayne find the problem?

Reactions: Grizzly

BigStickJr

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
What was the outcome? Did Wayne find the problem?[/QUOTE]

No.
Bill found the problem.
Did Wayne find a solution ?

NorthernBill

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Understood. I changed my engine wiring harness last year.

Do you carry a diagnostic tool with you that can read engine codes? It could point you in the right direction ...

Interesting diagnostic tool, check it out....

FIXD Automotive – Understand Your Car
Nope, the work that was done on the computer hides most of the engine codes.
Now in Chillicothe, OH, going to run up to that famous shop in Toledo tomorrow.
What was the outcome? Did Wayne find the problem?
First problem was the carrier bearings on the drive shaft were bad. Took the shaft to the Fleet Pride shop. They installed new carrier bearings that were bad. After installing drive shaft there was a bad vibration. Now we are waiting for a different splined part, they claim won’t allow the shaft to balance. What a cluster, after market shaft, had about 370 K on it. Fingers crossed, tomorrow we have a good shaft and problem solved!