#1 Song On Your Birthday?

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
The Tennesea Waltz by Patti Page. A side note on that record. If you take the 78 (rpm version for those who have no idea what those numbers stand for) and play it at 45 Pattie's voice comes out like a very good male baratone and the music still fits!!! Layoutshooter

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
In case you were wondering how I would know that about changing the record speeds. You find out LOTS of fun things in the barracks in Missawa Japan while drinking gallons of "Dirty Apple Juice" It is a location thing, you really had to be there. Layoutshooter

Moot

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
HAPPY BIRTHDAY pelicn!!!

Layout, have you ever given Pattie a spin in reverse?

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
No we never tried it in reverse. Alas and alack, I will never had the chance, I no longer have the record or a record player. Layoutshooter

Scott101

Seasoned Expediter
I've never done it myself. But if anyone is inclined to try it there is software available to play mp3's backwards...

highway star

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
"Rock Around the Clock" by Bill Haley and His Comets. I could have done worse than that...

Happy birthday Pelicn!

chillout

Administrator
Staff member
On Time Media Staff
We Can Work It Out by The Beatles.

(Thank goodness it wasn't Hey Jude!)

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
WOW Scott101, you were born in 1969? Geez, that is when I graduated from High School. I guess that makes me older than I thought. I was in the Army a year later. Maybe I should be looking for a walker? LOL Layoutshooter

Tennesseahawk

Veteran Expediter
Honky Tonk Woman... could be better, but I like my birthday. 9-3-69

My wife has the ever depressing Ode to Billy Joe. LOL

piper1

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Mine was "Raindrops Keep Falling on my Head".

I have only one thing to say about this.....

Booooo.....