What are the similar things and different things between Black lives matter and the KKK or are the a

davekc

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Fleet Owner
Oddly enough, Trump has done more for the black community over three years than Obama did in eight. Democrats are desperate to.get a black woman on the ticket because if blm is still going, Biden's civil rights record will come up. It is not a good one that he can defend.

muttly

Veteran Expediter
Oddly enough, Trump has done more for the black community over three years than Obama did in eight. Democrats are desperate to.get a black woman on the ticket because if blm is still going, Biden's civil rights record will come up. It is not a good one that he can defend.
I really don't think his record will matter at all. Neither will his comments. It AIN'T going to matter. Dems view him as an avatar or vehicle to gain power. They view him as someone who they can easily roll. The play dough candidate.

Reactions: davekc

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
the Wuhan Virus moniker was only adopted to distract and deflect ...
I find it hard to believe the mainstream media, who initially adopted that moniker, did so to distract and deflect anything.

The only reason it's called "SARS-CoV-2" and not the "Wuhan Virus" is political correctness and the influence that China has over the WHO. Here's a tortured review of how the naming conventions changed.

Reactions: muttly

muttly

Veteran Expediter
I'll
No - it’s called SARS-CoV-2 ... the Wuhan Virus moniker was only adopted to distract and deflect ... from the incompetent and disastrous response by Cheetolini ...

Some that flamed out so spectacularly with the Russia hoax are now so conspicuously quiet about the real threat, China. I call them China dolls.
But to set the record straight, China knew about the Wuhan Virus spreading person to person back in mid December. Not only did they not tell the rest of the world INCLUDING THE U.S. about this but they conspired with the WHO and lied about it for many weeks after that.
They also restricted travel from Wuhan to Beijing and other places in China. But allowed travel to the rest of the world from there.
Pesky little facts.

Last edited:
Reactions: Turtle

coalminer

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
I just got done watching the entire unedited body cam footage of the guy who was shot in Atlanta the other night. Those 2 officers were totally professional with that guy and you could tell he was totally drunk. They followed all the rules and when they administered the test to see what his BAC was, the officer wrote something on his hand and then when he went to arrest him, it went totally to hell, this guy fought and took away one of the officers taser and then pointed it at the cops, guess what, you are dead and rightfully so and it has nothing to do with what color you are, because there is only one color to describe you, YELLOW!!!!

But after the shooting what I heard in the background really ticked me off, I heard some stupid dude saying how they shot him for no reason, I would like to find that piece of crap and beat some sense into him and would gladly spend some time in jail for it.

muttly

Veteran Expediter
I watch some of the video. I have a couple comments. The arresting officer might have been too quick to try to put the cuffs on the individual. This might not have made a difference, but instead of just saying "put your hands behind your back". He could have been more explanatory about what he is about to do. Something like " I have probable cause that you've been driving intoxicated. I have to take you into custody.You are under arrest. I need you to put your hands behind your back". And then proceed. The other part is when the officers gave chase to the individual after the scuffle. The officers felt compelled to chase after Brooks while he had a taser in his hand. They are trained not to back down and to pursue after someone who has resisted arrest. So they chase after him and the officer shoots Brooks in the back after he points his hand back with the taser to attempt to shoot it. I don't think the taser was usable at that point because it was already deployed. But the adrenaline is flowing with all the individuals involved so split second reaction was used by the officer. Did the officer believe the stun gun was still charged or just reacted to the individual pointing something at him and discharged his gun in a split second reaction?

What other option did the officers have? After the scuffle and resisting arrest, Brooks runs away. At that point can the officers just let him run away? Is he reallly a danger to the public with an unusable stun gun and no car to drive drunk in? They have his name and his car that they'll tow to inpound. So just let him go and pay a visit to his home the next day with a warrant and attempt the arrest him again.
Just saying take care of it the next day. It's all on the body cams and the additional charges can be added later.

Reactions: RLENT and Turtle

RLENT

Veteran Expediter
I just got done watching the entire unedited body cam footage of the guy who was shot in Atlanta the other night. Those 2 officers were totally professional with that guy and you could tell he was totally drunk. They followed all the rules and when they administered the test to see what his BAC was, the officer wrote something on his hand and then when he went to arrest him, it went totally to hell, this guy fought and took away one of the officers taser and then pointed it at the cops, guess what, you are dead and rightfully so and it has nothing to do with what color you are, because there is only one color to describe you, YELLOW!!!!

But after the shooting what I heard in the background really ticked me off, I heard some stupid dude saying how they shot him for no reason, I would like to find that piece of crap and beat some sense into him and would gladly spend some time in jail for it.

You might want to seek professional help for the anger management issues before it lands you in trouble ... of a legal or lethal kind ...

Bottomline: The cop used excessive force (lethal response to someone who was attempting to flee) ... and he’ll likely pay a very high price for that lapse in judgement.

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums

RLENT

Veteran Expediter
Nah ... Muttly actually had it right ...

Unfortunately it does not necessitate the gratuitous discharging of any firearms ...

Last edited:

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Well you'll have to tell that to your buddy Joe. He specifically has instructed to shoot them in the leg and shoot into the air.

Reactions: muttly

muttly

Veteran Expediter
Police officer charged with felony murder, 11 counts total. What a crock.
Atlanta police officers not showing up for work in droves.
This war on police officers needs to stop.

RLENT

Veteran Expediter
Police officer charged with felony murder, 11 counts total. What a crock.
Atlanta police officers walking off the job in droves.
This war on police officers needs to stop.

Let. Them. Walk.

Clearly they are unfit to serve ...

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums