What are the similar things and different things between Black lives matter and the KKK or are the a

davekc

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Fleet Owner
Umm...I wouldn't say BLM is the same as KKK. And I am in the south. Both do kill or advocate the killing of others but their agendas are completely different.

Reactions: Turtle

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
Sorry but only stupid people block major highways in rush hour traffic.
Funny thing is, blocking streets, intersections and highways during rush hour is generally not allowed, but during non-rush hours it's fine.

JohnWC

Veteran Expediter
KKK killed blacks because they were black
BLM is killig cops because they are cops
KKK protested destroyed buildings burt up things
BLM is doing the same thing
thier cause and reason are differnt
I feel it's only a matter of time before police stations start being blown up
Has anybody sat next to one at a coffee bar I swear change the words cop,white and bigot to the words the KKK use It was like listening to the same speach

JohnWC

Veteran Expediter
So it's okay to break the law run from cops etc if your black
Your talking to the only driver who got searched for drugs going to Nagolis AZ. Lol (found out later that a expiditer was busted trying to move drugs from laredo)
But it wasn't a enjoyable experience
How I held my cool was very simple they had guns I didn't

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
So it's okay to break the law run from cops etc if your black
I'm not sure if that's a conclusions somehow drawn from my comments, ir if it's simply your position on things. As for my own position, no, it's not OK to break the law, and yes, be you black or white, it's perfectly OK to run from the cops etc, unless, of course, you are running away from an officer to escape capture, detention, or arrest, which would be against the law.

But, if I were black, I would elevate "evading the police" to an art form.

Your talking to the only driver who got searched for drugs going to Nagolis AZ. Lol
I got searched coming out of Nogales, actually between El Paso and Alamogordo. Border office said the dog hit on the van. Apparently, "hit on the van" means the dog slyly looked at the office and winked. They spent nearly an hour looking for drugs. Ironically, without using the dog.

JohnWC

Veteran Expediter
I'm not sure if that's a conclusions somehow drawn from my comments, ir if it's simply your position on things. As for my own position, no, it's not OK to break the law, and yes, be you black or white, it's perfectly OK to run from the cops etc, unless, of course, you are running away from an officer to escape capture, detention, or arrest, which would be against the law.

But, if I were black, I would elevate "evading the police" to an art form.

I got searched coming out of Nogales, actually between El Paso and Alamogordo. Border office said the dog hit on the van. Apparently, "hit on the van" means the dog slyly looked at the office and winked. They spent nearly an hour looking for drugs. Ironically, without using the dog.
I said going to not from the newest one they have opened
Must have been same dog lol

coalminer

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Looks like the blm morons are at it again rioting over the latest police shooting. Guy with a gun running from the cops turns and points the gun at cops, he gets what he deserves and somehow they think that the officer did something wrong. Wow, just wow......

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
Soooo, anytime there's any rioting involving black people, it's the BLM morons who are doing the rioting?

Incidentally, the police have not said that he turned and pointed the gun at them, they only said he refused to drop the gun.

In any case, this incident did not happen in a vacuum.

coalminer

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Soooo, anytime there's any rioting involving black people, it's the BLM morons who are doing the rioting?

Incidentally, the police have not said that he turned and pointed the gun at them, they only said he refused to drop the gun.

In any case, this incident did not happen in a vacuum.

Well some of the pictures of the people protesting were holding signs that said black lives matter, but it's hard to say if those were actually the people protesting this incident or some pictures they had in their files. Hard to say with how the media reports things these days.

By the way, was anyone else disappointed that the moron who killed that cop didn't resist arrest a little more so we could save some taxpayers money?

Last edited:

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
Sounds like this guy got what he deserved.
He deserved a death sentence for having been charged with crimes, only to later have those charges dismissed? Wow. Would a white man deserve the same thing? (That's rhetorical, as I already know the answer).

He has traffic convictions for speeding, operating a motor vehicle without insurance, possession of open intoxicants in a motor vehicle and operating a motor vehicle with a suspended license, and one misdemeanor conviction for carrying a concealed weapon (for which he had a license), to which he pleaded guilty to the charge and was fined $443 and ordered to serve one day in jail. He has no felony convictions.

He has a lot of arrests, not nearly as many hearings, trials or convictions. But then again, the same thing can be said for a lot of young black men. They get arrested a lot. Even for doing nothing. And the charges are quickly dropped.

We'll have to see what the video looks like if and when they ever release it. Whatever he's done in the past is irrelevant as to whether he "got what he deserved." All that matters is whether or not he deserved to be shot in the split seconds before he was shot.

coalminer

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
He deserved a death sentence for having been charged with crimes, only to later have those charges dismissed? Wow. Would a white man deserve the same thing? (That's rhetorical, as I already know the answer).

He has traffic convictions for speeding, operating a motor vehicle without insurance, possession of open intoxicants in a motor vehicle and operating a motor vehicle with a suspended license, and one misdemeanor conviction for carrying a concealed weapon (for which he had a license), to which he pleaded guilty to the charge and was fined $443 and ordered to serve one day in jail. He has no felony convictions.

He has a lot of arrests, not nearly as many hearings, trials or convictions. But then again, the same thing can be said for a lot of young black men. They get arrested a lot. Even for doing nothing. And the charges are quickly dropped.

We'll have to see what the video looks like if and when they ever release it. Whatever he's done in the past is irrelevant as to whether he "got what he deserved." All that matters is whether or not he deserved to be shot in the split seconds before he was shot.

Sounds like he pressured a witness to recant a story so he didn't go to jail. So it sounds like karma came back to bite him.

And just to be clear, I don't care what color he was, run from the cops, pull a gun and yes he got what he deserved.

I don't know if you missed what I said about the guy who killed a cop but was taken into custody earlier but I wished he would have resisted a little more, saved taxpayers money keeping him in jail for the rest of his life.

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
Sounds like he pressured a witness to recant a story so he didn't go to jail. So it sounds like karma came back to bite him.
If that's what you want to believe, then yes karma got him. But just the same, the charges, including the charges of witness tampering, were dropped.

And just to be clear, I don't care what color he was, run from the cops, pull a gun and yes he got what he deserved.
Go it.

I don't know if you missed what I said about the guy who killed a cop but was taken into custody earlier but I wished he would have resisted a little more, saved taxpayers money keeping him in jail for the rest of his life.
No, I didn't miss it. You believe in allowing the police to make sentencing decisions, including capital punishment, without having to mess with those pesky trials and verdicts.

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Some of the photos of guy suggest he wanted to be or at least be thought of as a badass. I won't fault the police unless future evidence shows major contradictory evidence.

Attachments

• Which one.jpg
    Which one.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 27

JohnWC

Veteran Expediter