The Trump Card...

Grizzly

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I realize your question is aimed at Turtle. But, if you were to ask me, which you didn't; I'd say the death penalty. I'm truly surprised this sentence hasn't been levied on Trump, yet.

Taking into consideration the heavyweight political thinker you are, that idea deserves some thought.
After all, if Pakistan can do it ... why not us?

Pakistan ex-leader Musharraf sentenced to death

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter

coalminer

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
I wish a Trump supporter could explain to me without the usual political hyperbole, how they can support a person that spews this crap.

Trump knows when it’s his time he has a ticket straight to the basement. Laugh it up now your time is coming, and now that he made that joke about someone else we can say that, he opened up the door.

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
Trump knows when it’s his time he has a ticket straight to the basement. Laugh it up now your time is coming, and now that he made that joke about someone else we can say that, he opened up the door.

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums
Yeah, cuz that's the first time anyone has ever made a joke about looking up from Hell. <implied eye roll>

Reactions: muttly

muttly

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
I figured there was a history here of dislike between the two.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20191219-182551.png
    Screenshot_20191219-182551.png
    249.4 KB · Views: 9
  • Screenshot_20191219-182844.png
    Screenshot_20191219-182844.png
    248.4 KB · Views: 10
  • Screenshot_20191219-182912.png
    Screenshot_20191219-182912.png
    201.7 KB · Views: 8

muttly

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
I wish a Trump supporter could explain to me without the usual political hyperbole, how they can support a person that spews this crap.
He doesn't bite his tongue much but a few reasons: Stands up to China. ( I thought that is what Dems use to want from a President) Fights for border security. Creates economic environment for jobs and wealth. Pro energy exploration President. Calls out the lying media. Stock market booming. So stick it dummy Krugman.

Reactions: Pilgrim and Turtle

Moot

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Christianity Today article .....

Trump Should Be Removed from Office
Amen brother! What better group than evangelical Christians to make moral judgements on President Trump. Their denouncement of President Clinton didn't seem to hurt him.

Judge not, that ye be not judged. For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged
and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again.

He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

In our founding documents, Billy Graham explains that Christianity Today will help evangelical Christians interpret the news in a manner that reflects their faith.

The Reverend Billy Graham's above explanation of CT could more accurately read: Christianity Today will interpret the news for evangelical Christians in a manner that reflects their faith. Amen.

Reactions: davekc and Turtle