Setting a straight w/26" sleeper for expediting

Pigeon Post

Active Expediter
Ever done it, and can you share what you did? Inverter, generator, a/c, heater, TV, mini-fridge? I want to see how comfortable I can make my M2 and I'd love to hear anyone's experience.

Pigeon Post

Active Expediter
It keeps me under 26k lbs. And I wasn't looking for opinions. I'm looking for examples of how to make it liveable for a couple weeks at a time. Thanks.

ajakapari

Expert Expediter
Is 26inch even dot approved ??
I am not sure .
Post som picture when u get it going I would be interested to see it..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pigeon Post

Active Expediter
24" is legal, yeah. I've got 2 expedite drivers and 2 identical trucks. They both love 'em, but I need to get a generator and climate control in there at least.

Reactions: ajakapari

ajakapari

Expert Expediter
Can I see a picture please.
I was always wanted to convert one under 26,000
I am kind getting tired of the 33.000s
Ifta blah blah......

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Boatcat

Seasoned Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Navy
If you can afford the weight and the cost, it's hard to beat having an APU, it makes all the difference comfort wise.
If I buy a truck that does not have one, it's the first thing I do.

Moot

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
26 inch sleeper is going to be tight.:rolleyes:
The average length of a casket is 84 inches; width 28 inches, and height 23 inches.
A twin mattress measures 38 inches by 74 inches wide.
The mattress in my van is 34 inches by 70 inches and when empty I have another 120" x 70" to roam around in.

Moot

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
. And I wasn't looking for opinions. I'm looking for examples of how to make it liveable for a couple weeks at a time. Thanks.
If you want a mini fridge, remove the passenger seat, assuming these trucks are running solo.