January 2016 locations

xmudman

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
How many Panther vans are there?

None. The two that were here left yesterday, both flattops. I'm here with 3 plain sprinters (actually, two Promasters and a real Sprinter, but I refer to any hightop as a sprinter).

Just hoping some sweet day I can trust the business to be steady enough to make a Transit a sound investment...

Reactions: Worn Out Manager

Murraycroexp

Veteran Expediter
I've seen a few city streets like that but never a state highway

I-75 was getting almost that bad 2 years ago. South of Detroit. Big sheets of ice formed on the highway and chunks were breaking loose and leaving shallow potholes. Not as bad as pictured above, but it was quite uncomfortable for an alignment!!

Treadmill

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
either Espar of Michigan is very good or ThermoKing....I like Thermo King because they have national warranty and are in nearly every city for work if needed..
ThermoKing repaired my Espar that Espar of Mi. installed. Funny thing was they didn't have the part and couldn't get the part from Espar. Called Ray at Espar of Mi. and he came through with the part.

r

akkshole

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Air Force
I thought it was pretty good, I could get used to all that space,
I'm happy with my promaster...almost 35k miles since Oct 7, 2015. Have only had to replace left turn signal in the mirror...only a few things I would have done diff with the spec, (rear heat and a/c but most likely will add espar) preferred the longer wb and front wheel drive over the transit...have the 2500 (can handle 3400 lbs cargo wgt and 140" of freight altho listed as 3200 lbs capacity)