January 2016 locations

KickStarter6

Veteran Expediter
Second day of backing school lots of backing and also how to move a 5th wheel which I've not done so excited about that and moving the trailer tandems which I can do but don't mind the supervision and any tips. Then more straight line, 180 degree turn, a true 90 back and serpentine backing

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Empty in Norfolk. I may be a whimp but it's freezing here! Next year I need to look into a heat source❄❄i tried burning a pallet but it made a mess inside the van
Get an Espar man....If you plan on doing this long term...I know they are pricey but well worth it...

no filling of generators and that crap, no worrying about indoor gases, No worrying about the dangers of propane rattling around the truck....I've done every heat imaginable in all my years right down to CANDLE heat.....yes thats not a misprint candles....how stupid was that eh?...my rookie year. Espar....hit the on button and enjoy

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Olive Branch, MS and ass deep in sprinters. If I don't get out of here by 1700, I'll need to head downstate; there's rain coming after midnight, which means Memphis will be an icy mess tomorrow morning.
Yes there is a storm on the way...I'll be looking for a parking spot when it comes thru the northern Carolinas by end of week....

Reactions: ntimevan

Worn Out Manager

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Air Force
Get an Espar man....If you plan on doing this long term...I know they are pricey but well worth it...

no filling of generators and that crap, no worrying about indoor gases, No worrying about the dangers of propane rattling around the truck....I've done every heat imaginable in all my years right down to CANDLE heat.....yes thats not a misprint candles....how stupid was that eh?...my rookie year. Espar....hit the on button and enjoy
I will get an ESPAR next time I get back to back Texas and generate extra cash.

As to whether I intend to do this long term, yes, for 2 reasons: I am having too much fun and I can't stop until I buy you that hot dog I owe you!

Moot

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Olive Branch, MS and ass deep in sprinters. If I don't get out of here by 1700, I'll need to head downstate; there's rain coming after midnight, which means Memphis will be an icy mess tomorrow morning.
How many Panther vans are there?

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator

As to whether I intend to do this long term, yes, for 2 reasons: I am having too much fun and I can't stop until I buy you that hot dog I owe you!
either Espar of Michigan is very good or ThermoKing....I like Thermo King because they have national warranty and are in nearly every city for work if needed..

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator

Projected NorEaster for the weekend....DC is the target with FEET of snow....still aways out yet...but starting here in Carolinas before heading your way...