February

guido4475

Not a Member
Anyone ever lay on their back on the bed with a box of kleenex, and lay a tissue on you're face, and then blow, and see how high you can make the kleenex go in the air??? lmao....

I'm getting bored, obviously...

jujubeans

OVM Project Manager
Anyone ever lay on their back on the bed with a box of kleenex, and lay a tissue on you're face, and then blow, and see how high you can make the kleenex go in the air??? lmao....

I've got one cat that chews on her toenails when she's bored...we're gonna start watching you more closely....

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator

At least you have an outlet for all that hot air....LOL

Scott only watches a roof vent for hours....hehehe

Rocketman

Veteran Expediter
I have also noticed that they are more agressive in finding loads in the late night, or wee hours of the morning as well. It wasn't as common a few months ago as it is getting now to get a phone call when I just fall asleep....lol...which is a good thing, in my book. It makes me feel good that they never stop looking.
yeah...and it works too :D

On my way to Lansing :thumbup:

Steve absolutely pulled one out of mid-air last night...heck of a job!

wombat52

Veteran Expediter
GUIDO.. I thought i was bored that takes the cake that last comment , ok sitting in wonderful blacksburg VA hopefully today will be my day to open my book to get a load on the book for this week freezing rain down this way but changing over to just rain nope hang on there a little snow flake now .. but back to doing nothing cannot pick up any tv channels except 3 channels one was christian , the other ballet , and the other was on the life of a bug ... you know the one that slams against your windscreen at 60mph and the last thing that goes thru it mind is it bum ,, ok guys & gals be safe while i wait for that big phone call to get rolling hopefully ...
wombat

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator

haha, And I thought I was pretty bored last week when I started counting the bubbles on the Reflective Insulation :rolleyes:

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Welcome GottaGo.

Last minute schedule change. Another night.....another airplane. Atlanta and Memphis.

PS. EB nailed it, lol.

jujubeans

OVM Project Manager
It's starting to look like it might be a bit of a nasty drive into Michigan...keep your eyes peeled on the weather and please be careful out there...everyone!