Lrt

billg27

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I saw an LRT CV at a rest area Wednesday night just NE of Indianapolis. Is he still running a few trucks or did the driver just not remove the decals?

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
I don't think John set out to screw anyone....thru a set of unfortunate circumstances if the facts are true....theft and embezzlement.......I think he tried to scramble out of it and still tried to run but lost the battle....he should have temporarily shutdown immediately and regrouped.....

idtrans

Expert Expediter
Remember way back when I tried warning people about LRT and I was threatened to be banned from from EO ! John for real has serious mental health issues ! He cussed me out for being 15 minutes early to a pickup and then "TERMINATED CONTRACT OVER THE ISSUE" he is a flake. The man is insane !

I don't think John set out to screw anyone....thru a set of unfortunate circumstances if the facts are true....theft and embezzlement.......I think he tried to scramble out of it and still tried to run but lost the battle....he should have temporarily shutdown immediately and regrouped.....

idtrans

Expert Expediter
Also the one to watch out for is that slime bag Jerry that worked at T&K and with LRT something tells me he is shady also and a "LIABILITY" !

zorry

Veteran Expediter
The only good thing about all this LRT talk is it took the heat off of T&K out of "Juliet,Il".

BigCat

Expert Expediter
Sounds to me now like he is crossing the scam/criminal line. To confirm they are out of business and still be recruiting,probably for another sucker in a cv to ripoff, just sounds like he is up to no good. Especially knowing he can pay the drivers on here babbling about not getting paid. I was kind of on the fence with you guys saying it may not have been intentional but now to be recruiting is just over the top.

Mayfield Express

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

zorry

Veteran Expediter
He needs an income source if he's ever going to pay anybody.
If he owes you money, help the poor guy out and go pull a few more loads.

BigCat

Expert Expediter
He needs an income source if he's ever going to pay anybody.
If he owes you money, help the poor guy out and go pull a few more loads.

Kind of like rob Peter to pay Paul? Still anyone that does that for this guy is nuts!

Mayfield Express

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

davekc

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Fleet Owner
If he is still recruiting, it would sure seem like fraud since he has made a public announcement of going out of business.
Like anything, a unproven business is going to carry more risk. Just no way around it regardless of the business. Even more so in a turbulent economy.
Take the restaurant business. A franchise from a new competitor say "dave's pizza;)", is going to be cheap with few restrictions. Purchase a McDonald's franchise and you better have your wallet ready and be able to follow some very strict protocols and regulations.
It doesn't mean a small outfit is bad with regards to expediting, but those costs like qc's and other items must be banked regularly in case that deck of cards brings up a ugly one.

wvcourier

Expert Expediter
If he is still recruiting, it would sure seem like fraud since he has made a public announcement of going out of business.
Like anything, a unproven business is going to carry more risk. Just no way around it regardless of the business. Even more so in a turbulent economy.
Take the restaurant business. A franchise from a new competitor say "dave's pizza;)", is going to be cheap with few restrictions. Purchase a McDonald's franchise and you better have your wallet ready and be able to follow some very strict protocols and regulations.
It doesn't mean a small outfit is bad with regards to expediting, but those costs like qc's and other items must be banked regularly in case that deck of cards brings up a ugly one.

I agree its fraud, he should have waited a few week(why not offering any loads, but just collecting money owed by customer) but this clown was offering loads up to the hour he made the "announcement" ..he was also advertising 1000 dollar sign on bonuses in the last EO magazine..

Dont steal, the government hates competition. ~Ron Paul~

wvcourier

Expert Expediter
I agree its fraud, he should have waited a few week(why not offering any loads, but just collecting money owed by customer) but this clown was offering loads up to the hour he made the "announcement" ..he was also advertising 1000 dollar sign on bonuses in the last EO magazine..

And since they were using EO as a form of communication to lie to and recruit drivers, they should take some responsibility,and help us drivers get paid.

wvcourier

Expert Expediter
And since they were using EO as a form of communication to lie to and recruit drivers, they should take some responsibility,and help us drivers get paid.

And im tired of hearing "oh the driver should stay on top of industry news,and do more research" if EO new this was going on, they should have pulled LRT advertising along time ago, regardless how much they were getting paid. Thats where my money went...to all these "five star" advertisementd

wvcourier

Expert Expediter
And im tired of hearing "oh the driver should stay on top of industry news,and do more research" if EO new this was going on, they should have pulled LRT advertising along time ago, regardless how much they were getting paid. Thats where my money went...to all these "five star" advertisementd

But instead they Bashed and ridiculed anyone that tried to warn others of this Criminal

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator

Sorry but eo has no responsibility in the matter. It stinks you got ripped but you anger is clouding your judgement. It really is your responsibility to try and get your money. I don't mean that in a bad way it is just the facts.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using EO Forums

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
But instead they Bashed and ridiculed anyone that tried to warn others of this Criminal

And when someone posts they got ripped by E-1 or Panther or any other carrier....should we shut them down too?....NO...we wait until it is confirmed.....I would also hold you guys who worked for them accountable as well......YOU chose to work unpaid and owed money...YOU fell for his "you'll get paid next week" line.....as Independent business operators you too can take some fault in this.....you should have said No pay, No loads....and walked away...there are plenty other 1 man pony shows to work for out there....

BTW,,maybe EO got ripped off for their ad money as well? you'll never know because Lawrence won't moan all over the screen.....he'll do something about it or he'll just shut up and swallow his loss like a man.....

Last edited:

Rocketman

Veteran Expediter

Just curious. Are you arguing with yourself, replying to yourself or just crying to yourself?