What a dirt bag!!!!

AMonger

Veteran Expediter
Just because I don't rant and rave or stay mad all day everyday over it like you guys doesn't mean I don't understand my rights OR appreciate what I took and takes for me to have those rights. I'm just not as crazy paranoid fanatical radical anti government like a lot of people on here are. I doesn't bother me. My rights AREN'T being taken away. I can still go buy and carry guns, I can go anywhere I want without asking, I am unlimited in anything I want to do, within reason. What's there to be so dang mad over. That question is rhetorical btw.

Sent from my PC36100 using EO Forums

Really? Want to buy Sudafed because you're a scuba diver? Want to make a phone call out send an email without some G-man monitoring it? How do you like the fact that the President claims the right to murder you, jail you without access to a lawyer or a court, out extradition you somewhere to be tortured, all on his say-so? How do you like the fact that our government maintains a no-fly list compiled arbitrarily by people who have a quota to add every month, and there's no appeal if you find yourself on it?

I could go on and on and on, but that's enough for now.

--

You know the problem with bad cops? They make the other 5% look bad.

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Really? Want to buy Sudafed because you're a scuba diver? Want to make a phone call out send an email without some G-man monitoring it? How do you like the fact that the President claims the right to murder you, jail you without access to a lawyer or a court, out extradition you somewhere to be tortured, all on his say-so? How do you like the fact that our government maintains a no-fly list compiled arbitrarily by people who have a quota to add every month, and there's no appeal if you find yourself on it?
is

--

You know, I am as concerned about the direction that things are headed in this country as you. Do you REALLY believe that a "GMAN" monitors your phone calls? How many BILLION phone calls are made daily? If each "GMAN" listened to 20 per shift, it would take more "GMEN" than there are people in the country. Even with the aid of computer systems. It is impossible to monitor even one call from every phone in the country every day.

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
Hey Joe... ( theres a song title there some where) is that the channel back to the public boat launch just south of the intake at the Monroe Comsumers plant??

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Hey Joe... ( theres a song title there some where) is that the channel back to the public boat launch just south of the intake at the Monroe Comsumers plant??

No, it's the channel from the 'private' boat docks, the one's people rent, at Erie Metro park in Brownstown. That marina and the channel are on Lee road off of Jefferson.

Tennesseahawk

Veteran Expediter
Well, that says a lot...you can be enslaved and not know or care. Some of us have higher expectations than that. Men are in the ground all over the world over human rights, and those human rights are reflected in our Bill of Rights. But I know, you could (or couldn't, depending in the sentence) care less.

God **** you, sir. (okay, not literally)

If ignorance is bliss, that guy is very blissful.

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
I went to school with Kathy Bliss.(.oh the thoughts i had each day), and she isn't from NC or related to Cuzz either...or the Bliss brothers Joe went to school with for that matter :D

AMonger

Veteran Expediter
You know, I am as concerned about the direction that things are headed in this country as you. Do you REALLY believe that a "GMAN" monitors your phone calls? How many BILLION phone calls are made daily? If each "GMAN" listened to 20 per shift, it would take more "GMEN" than there are people in the country. Even with the aid of computer systems. It is impossible to monitor even one call from every phone in the country every day.

No, they're not monitor live, everybody knows that. But call up a friend about the concert you went to last night and tell him, "It was da bomb! They had fireworks and explosions and stuff, really brought down the roof!" That call will be saved in NSA computers and played back. A G-man will be reading this very message now because NSA computers will flag it because it has the words bomb and explosion in it. That's how it works.

--

RLENT

Veteran Expediter
No, they're not monitor live, everybody knows that. But call up a friend about the concert you went to last night and tell him, "It was da bomb! They had fireworks and explosions and stuff, really brought down the roof!" That call will be saved in NSA computers and played back. A G-man will be reading this very message now because NSA computers will flag it because it has the words bomb and explosion in it. That's how it works.
Scope out what No Such is throwing up in Utah:

The NSA Is Building the Country’s Biggest Spy Center

Cuuzzz

Seasoned Expediter

--

Good Lord dude, do you get any sleep or do you stay up all night peeping out the blinds looking for shadows. Wow, I will take my ignorant bliss any day over your crazy paranoia.

Cuuzzz

Seasoned Expediter
EO needs to start advertising some Shrinks on here, because there's a lot of folks that are just WHACKED out of their skulls. uploadfromtaptalk1334650977129.jpg

AMonger

Veteran Expediter
Good Lord dude, do you get any sleep or do you stay up all night peeping out the blinds looking for shadows. Wow, I will take my ignorant bliss any day over your crazy paranoia.

It's not paranoia if it's the truth, and everything I pointed out is documented truth.

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Funny article. Seems like that is comes from the same kinda source we all know and love.

I really like the part where they had raised floors for cables and STORAGE. How funny is that? True they do run the cables under those floors but the primary reason for them is cooling. They run the A/C into the bottom of the racks to force the heat out of the top. It works better since heat rises.

Stories like this lose credibility when they prove that they ain't got a clue.

Last edited: