What a dirt bag!!!!

muttly

Veteran Expediter
Cuzzzz quoted: I'm not sure what you mean by that, but... I was just trying to get under those other guys skin. Obama hasn't affected me either way that I see. My little world is my job a this truck. If you think about it, Obama bailing out the auto makers, it kept me working by hauling freight for them. So I guess "The Change" did work out good for me.

Sent from my PC36100 using EO Forums[/QUOTE]

While your thanking Obama give a shout out to George Bush, he started the bailout of the auto makers. :D

george-w-bush.jpg

Last edited:

Cuuzzz

Seasoned Expediter
Well, I thank both of them. I like them both. Obama gives great speeches, but Bush's speeches were a hell of a lot funnier. The way he fumbled his words, lol. I miss the ole boy.

uploadfromtaptalk1334615037568.jpg

Sent from my PC36100 using EO Forums

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Well, I thank both of them. I like them both. Obama gives great speeches, but Bush's speeches were a hell of a lot funnier. The way he fumbled his words, lol. I miss the ole boy.

View attachment 4644

Thank them for running the Nation into the amazing debt we are in? Why would anyone be thankful for that? How do you intend to pay your share? :confused:

Not to mention that both look upon the Constitution as something to be disposed of. Kinda like Lincoln in that regard. Lincoln was responsible for more dead though, about 620,000, but then again, Obama is just getting started on that.

Cuuzzz

Seasoned Expediter
Driver, I'm just happy to be an American. I was happy with Bush and I'm happy with Obama. Even with all the problems this country is having and the mess were in, I wouldn't trade it for any other country in the world. I don't get into politics like you guys, I'm barely up on current events. I stay in my own little world and surround myself with the things thay make me happy. I'm very content and could care less who the president is. As long as I'm able to live a Free life and make money, I'm Extraordinarily Happy. I'm sure lots of drivers on here will have issues with what I said, but I couldn't care.

AMonger

Veteran Expediter
Driver, I'm just happy to be an American. I was happy with Bush and I'm happy with Obama. Even with all the problems this country is having and the mess were in, I wouldn't trade it for any other country in the world. I don't get into politics like you guys, I'm barely up on current events. I stay in my own little world and surround myself with the things thay make me happy. I'm very content and could care less who the president is. As long as I'm able to live a Free life and make money, I'm Extraordinarily Happy. I'm sure lots of drivers on here will have issues with what I said, but I couldn't care.

Well, that says a lot...you can be enslaved and not know or care. Some of us have higher expectations than that. Men are in the ground all over the world over human rights, and those human rights are reflected in our Bill of Rights. But I know, you could (or couldn't, depending in the sentence) care less.

God **** you, sir. (okay, not literally)

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter

I wish you well. You will be able to live free for about 2 more years if things keep going the way they are.

I would suggest, however, that IF you intend to vote that you get up to date on what is going on. We are in this mess because far too many people in this country pay no attention to anything and still vote. A civics class might help too.

That was NOT meant as a put down to you. They stopped teaching civics ages ago. Today's kids don't even know we have a Bill of Rights. These kids today would say that the Constitution is TOO radical to live by. How sad.

Where ya from? Just asking to be human, not to cause trouble.

Cuuzzz

Seasoned Expediter
Just because I don't rant and rave or stay mad all day everyday over it like you guys doesn't mean I don't understand my rights OR appreciate what I took and takes for me to have those rights. I'm just not as crazy paranoid fanatical radical anti government like a lot of people on here are. I doesn't bother me. My rights AREN'T being taken away. I can still go buy and carry guns, I can go anywhere I want without asking, I am unlimited in anything I want to do, within reason. What's there to be so dang mad over. That question is rhetorical btw.

Cuuzzz

Seasoned Expediter
I wish you well. You will be able to live free for about 2 more years if things keep going the way they are.

I would suggest, however, that IF you intend to vote that you get up to date on what is going on. We are in this mess because far too many people in this country pay no attention to anything and still vote. A civics class might help too.

That was NOT meant as a put down to you. They stopped teaching civics ages ago. Today's kids don't even know we have a Bill of Rights. These kids today would say that the Constitution is TOO radical to live by. How sad.

Where ya from? Just asking to be human, not to cause trouble.

I actually agree with what you just said and that is the reason I don't vote or debate politics because I'm ignorant of majority of it.

I'm from NC.

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Just because I don't rant and rave or stay mad all day everyday over it like you guys doesn't mean I don't understand my rights OR appreciate what I took and takes for me to have those rights. I'm just not as crazy paranoid fanatical radical anti government like a lot of people on here are. I doesn't bother me. My rights AREN'T being taken away. I can still go buy and carry guns, I can go anywhere I want without asking, I am unlimited in anything I want to do, within reason. What's there to be so dang mad over. That question is rhetorical btw.

You are welcome to believe what ever you want. I, however, know differently.

Too each his own. You too will learn in the fullness of time.

I won't answer your rhetorical question.

Don't try to carry your guns without knowing the tens of thousands of restrictive laws on the books. Infringed has already happened.

Guess you don't want to answer about where you are from, that's ok.

I am from the Downriver Area, just below Detroit Raise in Riverview. Live south of Monroe know. Drive a TVAL unit, with my wife, for FDCC. I am old, fat and ugly and LOVE to hunt and fish.

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Man O Man! I am so tempted!!!!!!!

:p

GO ahead, have at it! I LOVE to make fun of my self! I am SO funny! Besides, there is no picture on this earth, other than a real one of me, that is too old, too fat or ugly to be mine! :p Too bad I can't figure out a way to post the DVD of the Gander TV show I did, THEN you would KNOW!

Cuuzzz

Seasoned Expediter
You seem to be a fairly rational guy. You got a lil temper on you, but I don't think your a raving lunatic like most I've seen on here. You make good, valid points and even though my thoughts are different than yours, your not trying to murder me lyrically over them.

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
Cuzz, i am not going to get into your stated positions other then your not voting...Being from NC means you could be voting or not in a state that many consider to be very important this next election...

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Shoot, I don't want to murder ANYBODY, let alone you.

I did see on your profile you were from NC. I forget.

I used to work in NC. Up in the Pisgah, National Forest, near Balsam.(Rosman) Used to be a "secret base' up there. Once owned by NASA, then my former employer got it. Clinton closed it. It was a good place to work.

Cuuzzz

Seasoned Expediter
I know Chef, as I said I'm just so ignorant to the current goings ons, especially with politics. I don't watch tv or even listen to talk radio, except for Howard Stern. I know its my duty as a citizen to be informed and educate myself but I just don't.

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Now THIS is old, fat and ugly and this pic is 3 years old. I have three years IMPROVEMENT on this one!

Attachments

• 011 (3).jpg
    011 (3).jpg
    97.8 KB · Views: 21