March Banter and Location

Rocketman

Veteran Expediter
How do you repower? I looked for switch didnt see one. Mine will make a noise every once in a while like a vibrating cell phone. I think its constipated :)

Dreamer

Administrator Emeritus
Charter Member
How do you repower? I looked for switch didnt see one. Mine will make a noise every once in a while like a vibrating cell phone. I think its constipated :)

"Cntrl-Alt-Del" just like a computer... it will take a few seconds, and the little box will pop up asking what you want to do. Click on the drop down box to "restart". Will reboot just like computer.

Dale

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
mine will go down sometimes and not do anything, just a black screen, not even the keys are lit...I go to the power source and pull both fuses, leave them out for 20 seconds then re-install and the thing fires right up...

With that, its bed time here in Lovely Laredo...another day in Texas with no load out....

ChrisGa23

Expert Expediter
Morning all. Deadheaded to little rock hoping for a nice one for the weekend. Been my best week with load on so hoping for many more !

Chef hope you get out of laredo today !

Thinking about today possibly getting a tv for the van today. What type of channels can I expect to receive in a larger city with a digital antenna.

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
mine will go down sometimes and not do anything, just a black screen, not even the keys are lit...I go to the power source and pull both fuses, leave them out for 20 seconds then re-install and the thing fires right up...
Interesting. Mine will go down and not do anything, just a black screen, no power at all. I go to the power source and replace one of the blown fuses, again, and it fires right back up. Then, it blows another fuse. Hopefully they can get it figured out today in the shop.

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
You guys are having entirely too much fun..going in service today to get my bump time up there for when i head east....

SWTexas1

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
ChrisGa23; said:
Thinking about today possibly getting a tv for the van today. What type of channels can I expect to receive in a larger city with a digital antenna.

Chris the number of channels will vary, I've had zero to 65 one time in Jessup MD. The one sure thing is the Moment that it's really good, someone will park next to you and you'll lose the picture

At the yard need to get a few things done then on the big bird home for a week

scottm4211

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
The more I use my QC, the more I love my iPhone.

*Full disclosure: Nula and I both had toast for breakfast.

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Just got my first bill.....that $30.00 plus tax....data charge just doesn't seem worth it....
I guess I don't use my phone to its full potential is why.....I don't need EO on the go...I don't need my email instantly, I hardly use FB....I don't play games..