Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Lets not start a flame war.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using EO Forums

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
I feel bad for the guy in the Bolt forum who keeps talking to himself.....

If you ain't first, your last. Didn't get the award I wanted this year, but we will get it next year. Visited another good customer here in Memphis and now getting ready to board yet another plane.

ChrisGa23

Expert Expediter
Busy man ! Don't see how you do it I would be pulling my hair out by now having to deal with the airports haha but you must be doing something right ! But have a good and safe flight.

Rocketman

Veteran Expediter
Steve from what Im hearing, you should be able to pick up all kinds of flames, stripes, stickers....anything ya want really. They'll be used...but cheap!!

Rocketman

Veteran Expediter
Is there way to verify that your in service on the qcom. I sent the macro...just wonderin if there is a way to verify?

scottm4211

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Do a Mac 19 and if it comes back then you're in service. Or check fleetvision if you're set up on it.

Dreamer

Administrator Emeritus
Charter Member
Then what am i going to do with this "sharp stick"?!?!? LOL...:D

Cut that crap out! I know the Admin!
1512042.gif

At home waiting for the call.. guess what I figured out.. you can put yourself out of service to run an errand (traded my old van for a new project, like I have time to do one..).. and put a time in.. but if you don't call or send a 24, you don't go back in service!

Lesson learned...
1507048.GIF

Dale

scottm4211

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
It should send fairly quickly. Doesn't need to have wifi. Not sure why it would be slow?