March Banter and Location

jujubeans

OVM Project Manager
There was that one wire that I cut...it was in the way :D

Reminder to self...don't call Rocketman for bomb demolition!

And guess what Timmy Lovers...I finally found an onion bagel that's almost as good as Timmy's...made by Black Hills Bagel Company and shipped to a store near me..only 42 miles away!

YUM! worth the wait!

Jenny

Veteran Expediter
Reminder to self...don't call Rocketman for bomb demolition!

And guess what Timmy Lovers...I finally found an onion bagel that's almost as good as Timmy's...made by Black Hills Bagel Company and shipped to a store near me..only 42 miles away!

YUM! worth the wait!

Sounds really weird but there used to be a place in Lansing that I went to that had a green olive and cheddar bagel. So good. Then one day I got the idea to mix chopped olives and cream cheese with cheddar cheese, spread it in tortillas and eat it. Now we know why I am on a diet :/

Sent from my VS910 4G using EO Forums

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
It isn't a case of not wanting it, it's wanting a concise location thread to know when folks are in the same area and might be able to get together to visit or grab lunch together. In the banter thread it takes reading several pages and hoping to not accidentally miss something. In a concise thread of just a location it's much easier to connect.

jujubeans

OVM Project Manager
Sounds really weird but there used to be a place in Lansing that I went to that had a green olive and cheddar bagel. So good. Then one day I got the idea to mix chopped olives and cream cheese with cheddar cheese, spread it in tortillas and eat it. Now we know why I am on a diet :/

I've already calculated that ONE of these bagels will require at least a 20 minute walk...for me...Ken's snoring in his recliner...*LOL*

One of my old bosses introduced me to a Jewish Deli in DC...and our favorite was green olives and cream cheese on white bread...I know it sounds awful but it was delicious!

jujubeans

OVM Project Manager
It isn't a case of not wanting it, it's wanting a concise location thread to know when folks are in the same area and might be able to get together to visit or grab lunch together. In the banter thread it takes reading several pages and hoping to not accidentally miss something. In a concise thread of just a location it's much easier to connect.

Hiya Leo! How's the world treating you?:D

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Fair to middling. Eye doctor Monday so I may see the world accurately again yet. I'm looking forward to MATS and hoping to make the Case reunion the week before the Expo. I may even go drive the van and run a few jobs too. :D

scottm4211

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Fair to middling. Eye doctor Monday so I may see the world accurately again yet. I'm looking forward to MATS and hoping to make the Case reunion the week before the Expo. I may even go drive the van and run a few jobs too. :D

How long have you been off the road?

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Well, I'm not really off the road, just not too active right now, doing mostly shorter runs and airport jobs and staying away from the horrible weather.

Wolfeman68

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
US Marines
Steve from what Im hearing, you should be able to pick up all kinds of flames, stripes, stickers....anything ya want really. They'll be used...but cheap!!

All I said was blue paint. Don't know how we got to flames, sticks, et al. :confused:

The guy I got an estimate from today won't be doing it. Double dipping on parts he'd have to paint anyway on the damage from the truck that backed into me. Damage estimate was $1700.00. Ridiculous. :D

Sent from my MB860 using EO Forums

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Thanks but I feel fine. I'm just avoiding the bad weather.

Wolfeman68

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
US Marines
I was thinking more along the line that there will be a shop somewhere around Greene, OH pulling all sorts of that stuff off. Maybe even some blue fenders? :D

Wrong color blue. :D

Sent from my MB860 using EO Forums

Jenny

Veteran Expediter
In Michigan somewhere. Went and saw Act of Valor, good movie

Rocketman

Veteran Expediter
In Florence, KY. Dispatch has sent load info for tomorrow...twice. They're pitchin....qcom aint catchin.

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
QC has been a mess today, mine stopped working, i re-powered it up and then it had me 150 miles away from my location....had to call in and have them "bing me" to reset it....