The Cain Mutiny

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
He should not HAVE to "bluster" his way out of anything.

Exactly. He should be ready and able to explain his past actions, not splutter and deny and then insist he's not gonna talk about it any more.
Cause we can see right through that , you know.

It is the burden of the accuser to PROVE it with FACTS, not press conferences. Until his is PROVEN in a court of law to have done these things, he did not.

The accuser [press] has said Cain was the target of more than one sexual harrassment complaint in the past, and that has proven to be true.
Whether he was guilty has not - but NOT because he or the [then] accuser had their day in court, but because one of the things money can buy is the ability to make such inconvenient accusations disappear by paying the accuser a large sum of money. The money was paid to prevent the matter from being resolved in a court of law.
So the law only applies to those who can't afford to pay off the complaints?:confused:

He should have said NOTHING! (Don't get me wrong, I don't want him for our president. The ONLY people he MIGHT be better than is Obama and Paul. Other than that he SUCKS)

You are then saying that company lawyers NEVER pay off lying dogs because it is cheaper than fighting it in court?

Are you saying that there is NO chance that this is strictly a political attack?

Pilgrim

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
He should have said NOTHING! (Don't get me wrong, I don't want him for our president. The ONLY people he MIGHT be better than is Obama and Paul. Other than that he SUCKS)

You are then saying that company lawyers NEVER pay off lying dogs because it is cheaper than fighting it in court?

Are you saying that there is NO chance that this is strictly a political attack?
Has there been a single piece of credible evidence produced that proves Cain is a sexual predator? Keep in mind that he is innocent until proven guilty. Also keep in mind that anyone can be accused of sexual harassment at any time and for no reason. All that's needed is for someone to be "offended":p Giving the devil his due, the MSM has already dissected the background of the Bialek woman and her credibility is close to zero, if not less. Her press conference is less than 24 hours old and she's already a joke. If she had made these accusations against Bill Clinton her reputation (what there is of it) would have been shredded worse than Linda Tripp - and most everything Tripp brought forward was true!

By the way - is it just a coincidence that she's from a suburb of Chicago? I'm just sayin'...;)

cheri1122

Veteran Expediter
Driver
Has there been a single piece of credible evidence produced that proves Cain is a sexual predator?

Not even a shred. Nor has there been any evidence of the calm, rational, and wise person we'd prefer the POTUS be when the unexpected occurs.

Keep in mind that he is innocent until proven guilty. Also keep in mind that anyone can be accused of sexual harassment at any time and for no reason. All that's needed is for someone to be "offended":p

I believe it needs to rise above the level of feeling offended, and it's investigated - accusations without any credibility whatsoever don't get paid off, IMO.
Giving the devil his due, the MSM has already dissected the background of the Bialek woman and her credibility is close to zero, if not less. Her press conference is less than 24 hours old and she's already a joke. If she had made these accusations against Bill Clinton her reputation (what there is of it) would have been shredded worse than Linda Tripp - and most everything Tripp brought forward was true!

By the way - is it just a coincidence that she's from a suburb of Chicago? I'm just sayin'...;)

Bialek is an irrelevant distraction from the real issue, which is accusations made years ago, before Cain was a contender. It suits his purpose to focus on her, and pretend the other THREE don't exist, cause that's what he doesn't want to talk about.

RLENT

Veteran Expediter
Has there been a single piece of credible evidence produced that proves Cain is a sexual predator?
Nope, there isn't - however, there has been a substantial body of evidence produced that Cain is utterly incompetent in the political arena.

Further, I would say that this evidence would seem to indicate that the Herminator is what I affectionately :rolleyes: refer to as a dim bulb ..... in a very similar manner to how Steven Colbert referred to spy-retard wannabe Aaron Barr's brilliant activities against Anonymous:

Hornet's Nest

Last edited:

jaminjim

Veteran Expediter
Karen Kraushaar, Herman Cain Accuser, Filed Complaint At Next Job
Just trying to make a living I guess. That dang Cain.

WASHINGTON -- A woman who settled a sexual harassment complaint against GOP presidential candidate Herman Cain in 1999 complained three years later at her next job about unfair treatment, saying she should be allowed to work from home after a serious car accident and accusing a manager of circulating a sexually charged email, The Associated Press has learned.

Karen Kraushaar, 55, filed the complaint while working as a spokeswoman at the Immigration and Naturalization Service in the Justice Department in late 2002 or early 2003, with the assistance of her lawyer, Joel Bennett, who also handled her earlier sexual harassment complaint against Cain in 1999. Three former supervisors familiar with Kraushaar's complaint, which did not include a claim of sexual harassment, described it for the AP under condition of anonymity because the matter was handled internally by the agency and was not public.
And this:
Kraushaar said Tuesday she did not remember details about the complaint and did not remember asking for a payment, a promotion or a Harvard fellowship. Bennett, her lawyer, declined to discuss the case with the AP, saying he considered it confidential. Kraushaar left her job at the immigration service after dropping the complaint in 2003, and she went to work at the Treasury Department.

Kraushaar's complaint was based on supervisors denying her request to work full time from home after a serious car accident in 2002, three former supervisors said. Two of them said Kraushaar also was denied previous requests to work from home before the car accident.

I guess if they turn down your request you can always try a different technique.

aristotle

Veteran Expediter
We may soon see a joint news conference where Cain's several female accusers all stand together on one stage to denounce his past behavior. The television images of these women standing in unison would deliver a powerful blow to Cain's political ambitions.

There is no point in getting hung up on legalities. Herman Cain's fate rests in the court of public opinion. We are watching the meteoric rise and fall of a presidential campaign. Did Cain believe hush money paid years ago would keep these skeletons buried in his closet forever?? I don't see how his campaign survives another 2 or 3 weeks; how soon before staff and supporters just fade away?

Tennesseahawk

Veteran Expediter
We may soon see a joint news conference where Cain's several female accusers all stand together on one stage to denounce his past behavior. The television images of these women standing in unison would deliver a powerful blow to Cain's political ambitions.

There is no point in getting hung up on legalities. Herman Cain's fate rests in the court of public opinion. We are watching the meteoric rise and fall of a presidential campaign. Did Cain believe hush money paid years ago would keep these skeletons buried in his closet forever?? I don't see how his campaign survives another 2 or 3 weeks; how soon before staff and supporters just fade away?

And that is why a good and decent man would never get into this three-ring circus. Anything can and will be presented to murder a person's reputation, and life, if it serves a greater agenda.

tbubster

Seasoned Expediter
I think some here foaming at the mouth have another thing comming.In just the first ten days sence the story first broke cain raised over 1.5 million dollars.Let them all get up on stage together.I think it would be a good thing.Then people know who all the accuser are and their historys will come out.Never mind the fact that you get allred up their with them and it sinks them.

RLENT

Veteran Expediter
We may soon see a joint news conference where Cain's several female accusers all stand together on one stage to denounce his past behavior.
There is no doubt that others speaking out publicly may provide some motivation for others to do so as well.

The television images of these women standing in unison would deliver a powerful blow to Cain's political ambitions.
Indeed it would.

There is no point in getting hung up on legalities. Herman Cain's fate rests in the court of public opinion. We are watching the meteoric rise and fall of a presidential campaign. Did Cain believe hush money paid years ago would keep these skeletons buried in his closet forever??
This is exactly the point - I don't know whether any of the complaints have any merit whatsoever - however that is not the point.

The point is the manner in which Cain handled it - which was and continues to be an utter disaster.

That and a variety of other things he has said, the poor judgement demonstrated in a variety of ways show that he is clearly unfit (my opinion) for the office.

I don't see how his campaign survives another 2 or 3 weeks; how soon before staff and supporters just fade away?
Oh, I think it may well last longer than that - but it will be on life support.

For Cain it's about ego and vanity ... and preordination - he believes he is destined by God to be President. It's all in the numbers (he has a number fetish)

Be interesting to see how that last little item plays with the general public if it gets any wide media coverage.

witness23

Veteran Expediter
This is exactly the point - I don't know whether any of the complaints have any merit whatsoever - however that is not the point.

The point is the manner in which Cain handled it - which was and continues to be an utter disaster.

That and a variety of other things he has said, the poor judgement demonstrated in a variety of ways show that he is clearly unfit (my opinion) for the office.

It really is as simple as that. The message now is, the Democrats and the"Lamestream Media" are attacking Mr. Cain because they are afraid of him. :rolleyes: The Democrats are praying this guy wins the nomination.

The GOP is in a shambles and it truly saddens me.

greg334

Veteran Expediter
It really is as simple as that. The message now is, the Democrats and the"Lamestream Media" are attacking Mr. Cain because they are afraid of him. :rolleyes: The Democrats are praying this guy wins the nomination.

The GOP is in a shambles and it truly saddens me.

OK I guess.

I see the dems don't want this guy to run and I think it was one of the Dr. Alveda King who came to Cain's defense when they said that the issue at hand for the dems is putting one black who actually went through the civil rights period growing up and working towards success against another (Obama) who says he lived that life but didn't. Her point makes a lot of sense when we look at the contrasting differences between the two and how this is actually representing some of the experiences that some of the blacks have.

I am also wondering who isn't part of the "lamestream media" now, Fox is doing a really fine job with the same type of twisted reporting and sensationalized story telling on issues many don't care - like analyzing Conrad Murray's defense for his trial or talking about dancing with the idiots.

Why be sadden over the issue, push for reforming the party, get Palin in there and let her work hard to mess with those old fart conservatives who don't want to do anything except practice conservatism.

tbubster

Seasoned Expediter
Could cain have handled this better? You betcha.Should he?You bectha.Does his mishandling of this mean he should not be in the white house nope not at all.

Name one person who is or ever has run who has not stumled and reactted to things in a way that should have been better at some point in a campaign.Name one person who has ever run for president who has not said some pretty stupid things.No one can.

For those that still want to see cains head on a chopping block ask yourselfs this.Why is it in Cains long business career is it the allegations are only from a three year period?Why is it the accusers all have ties to chicago?Why is it some require Cain to prove he did not do these things yet take the women at their word.As far as the joint press confrence goes that is not going to happen.As one of the women has already said she is not coming forward.

I have said it befor The liberal left can not afford to have Cain on the republican ticket.One it will take away from Obamas lock on the black vote.Two how are they going to play the race card against republicans?Three a business man who has proven leadership in turning things around.Four no political track record to attack.Yes they can try and attack his lack of it yet that would be dumb as seeing how Obama really only had a "present" record himself.The white house sees Cain as their biggest threat right now and will do anything it can to destroy that threat to stay in power.Dont belive me then just do your research and see for yourselfs on when Obamas state campaigns and what happend to the people he was running against.

dieseldiva

Veteran Expediter
For those that still want to see cains head on a chopping block ask yourselfs this.Why is it in Cains long business career is it the allegations are only from a three year period?Why is it the accusers all have ties to chicago?Why is it some require Cain to prove he did not do these things yet take the women at their word.As far as the joint press confrence goes that is not going to happen.As one of the women has already said she is not coming forward.

I have said it befor The liberal left can not afford to have Cain on the republican ticket.One it will take away from Obamas lock on the black vote.Two how are they going to play the race card against republicans?Three a business man who has proven leadership in turning things around.Four no political track record to attack.Yes they can try and attack his lack of it yet that would be dumb as seeing how Obama really only had a "present" record himself.The white house sees Cain as their biggest threat right now and will do anything it can to destroy that threat to stay in power.Dont belive me then just do your research and see for yourselfs on when Obamas state campaigns and what happend to the people he was running against.

Not normally much of an Ann Coulter fan but this lines up with what you're saying......

DAVID AXELROD'S PATTERN OF SEXUAL MISBEHAVIOR
November 9, 2011

Herman Cain has spent his life living and working all over the country -- Indiana, Georgia, Minnesota, Nebraska, Kansas, Washington, D.C. -- but never in Chicago.

So it's curious that all the sexual harassment allegations against Cain emanate from Chicago: home of the Daley machine and Obama consigliere David Axelrod.

Suspicions had already fallen on Sheila O'Grady, who is close with David Axelrod and went straight from being former Chicago mayor Richard M. Daley's chief of staff to president of the Illinois Restaurant Association (IRA), as being the person who dug up Herman Cain's personnel records from the National Restaurant Association (NRA).

The Daley-controlled IRA works hand-in-glove with the NRA. And strangely enough, Cain's short, three-year tenure at the NRA is evidently the only period in his decades-long career during which he's alleged to have been a sexual predator.

After O'Grady's name surfaced in connection with the miraculous appearance of Cain's personnel files from the NRA, she issued a Clintonesque denial of any involvement in producing them -- by vigorously denying that she knew Cain when he was at the NRA. (Duh.)

And now, after a week of conservative eye-rolling over unspecified, anonymous accusations against Cain, we've suddenly got very specific sexual assault allegations from an all-new accuser out of ... Chicago.

Herman Cain has never lived in Chicago. But you know who has? David Axelrod! And guess who lived in Axelrod's very building? Right again: Cain's latest accuser, Sharon Bialek.

Bialek's accusations were certainly specific. But they also demonstrated why anonymous accusations are worthless.

Within 24 hours of Bialek's press conference, friends and acquaintances of hers stepped forward to say that she's a "gold-digger," that she was constantly in financial trouble -- having filed for personal bankruptcy twice -- and, of course, that she had lived in Axelrod's apartment building at 505 North Lake Shore Drive, where, she admits, she knew the man The New York Times calls Obama's "hired muscle."

Throw in some federal tax evasion, and she's Obama's next Cabinet pick.

The reason all this is relevant is that both Axelrod and Daley have a history of smearing political opponents by digging up claims of sexual misconduct against them.

John Brooks, Chicago's former fire commissioner, filed a lawsuit against Daley six months ago claiming Daley threatened to smear him with sexual harassment accusations if Brooks didn't resign. He resigned -- and the sexual harassment allegations were later found to be completely false.

Meanwhile, as extensively detailed in my book "Guilty: Liberal 'Victims' and Their Assault on America," the only reason Obama became a U.S. senator -- allowing him to run for president -- is that David Axelrod pulled sealed divorce records out of a hat, first, against Obama's Democratic primary opponent, and then against Obama's Republican opponent.

One month before the 2004 Democratic primary for the U.S. Senate, Obama was way down in the polls, about to lose to Blair Hull, a multimillionaire securities trader.

But then The Chicago Tribune -- where Axelrod used to work -- began publishing claims that Hull's second ex-wife, Brenda Sexton, had sought an order of protection against him during their 1998 divorce proceedings.

From then until Election Day, Hull was embroiled in fighting the allegation that he was a "wife beater." He and his ex-wife eventually agreed to release their sealed divorce records. His first ex-wife, daughters and nanny defended him at a press conference, swearing he was never violent. During a Democratic debate, Hull was forced to explain that his wife kicked him and he had merely kicked her back.

Hull's substantial lead just a month before the primary collapsed with the nonstop media attention to his divorce records. Obama sailed to the front of the pack and won the primary. Hull finished third with 10 percent of the vote.

Luckily for Axelrod, Obama's opponent in the general election had also been divorced.

The Republican nominee was Jack Ryan, a graduate of Dartmouth and Harvard law and business schools, who had left his lucrative partnership at Goldman Sachs to teach at an inner-city school on the South Side of Chicago.

But in a child custody dispute some years earlier, Ryan's ex-wife, Hollywood sex kitten Jeri Lynn Ryan, had alleged that, while the couple was married, Jack had taken her to swingers clubs in Paris and New York.

Jack Ryan adamantly denied the allegations. In the interest of protecting their son, he also requested that the records be put permanently under seal.

Axelrod's courthouse moles obtained the "sealed" records and, in no time, they were in the hands of every political operative in Chicago. Knowing perfectly well what was in the records, Chicago Tribune attorneys flew to California and requested that the court officially "unseal" them -- over the objections of both Jack and Jeri Ryan.

Your honor, who knows what could be in these records!

A California judge ordered them unsealed, which allowed newspapers to publish the salacious allegations, and four days later, Ryan dropped out of the race under pressure from idiot Republicans (who should be tracked down and shot).

With a last-minute replacement of Alan Keyes as Obama's Republican opponent, Obama was able to set an all-time record in an Illinois Senate election, winning with a 43 percent margin.

And that's how Obama became a senator four years after losing a congressional race to Bobby Rush. (In a disastrous turn of events, Rush was not divorced.)

Axelrod destroyed the only two men who stood between Obama and the Senate with illicitly obtained, lurid allegations from their pasts.

In 2007, long after Obama was safely ensconced in the U.S. Senate, The New York Times reported: "The Tribune reporter who wrote the original piece (on Hull's sealed divorce records) later acknowledged in print that the Obama camp had 'worked aggressively behind the scenes' to push the story."

Some had suggested, the Times article continued, that Axelrod had "an even more significant role -- that he leaked the initial story."

This time, Obama's little helpers have not only thrown a bomb into the Republican primary, but are hoping to destroy the man who deprives the Democrats of their only argument in 2012: If you oppose Obama, you must be a racist.

COPYRIGHT 2011 ANN COULTER
DISTRIBUTED BY UNIVERSAL UCLICK
1130 Walnut St., Kansas City, MO 64106; 816-581-7500

witness23

Veteran Expediter
Why on God's green Earth would anyone in the Obama administration not want to see Cain as the Republican nominee?

Ann Coulter should be looking into those in the Republican party for a scandal if she want's one.

Again, nobody cares if he is innocent or not, the story is how he has handled the situation. Why does anyone think that this was leaked by anyone? Any decent investigative reporter could come up with these allegations.

Tennesseahawk

Veteran Expediter
Ditto. If that is all true I'm surprised Axelrod hasn't been part of a highway project.

But you'll notice it took Ann Coulter to find that out, and not someone from the MSM. They must not be very good at math, if they can't put 1 and 1 together.