May locations with banter

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
LOL...yes you did Scott...:D

And speaking of the dispatch crew we have...I got into Olive Branch last night and there were 4 CV's, sprinters and cubes already there...I wnt to bed and woke up with 2 more CV's there...So i figure I'll be there a while....no big deal...

1330 dipatch calls, Batesville Ms to Wichita KC....

At least there is one less unit for those other 6 to have to out bid....oh and this is a good normal paying load..they did have to "low ball" it to get it..

Thanks Crissey, and thanks for getting the "MESS" fixed and keeping this load...it is apperciated...:)

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Thanks guys. I try to have a quality facility for professionals! After building the new shower/laundry and the new drivers room we actually changed the cleaning schedule from 3 times a week to 5 times a week. I wanted to ensure the bathrooms, shower, drivers room, and the kitchens were kept up. Plenty of nasty places on the road, your do not deserve that in our house. As for the parking lot.....how many freaking trash cans do I need out there for some people!!!

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Sitting in the airport in Birmingham. 4 hours of weather delay (detention), lol. Guess really bad storms sitting over midwest so they will not take off and fly into it. :(

scottm4211

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
If it's anything like the Mobile Al airport I feel your pain. But that's the genius of the airport bar... :D

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Ran a shorty down to defiance oh, at least it got me away from the masses.

Joe just called before I could hit submit. Defiance to Laredo. Looks like escaping the crowd worked! :D

Jenny

Veteran Expediter
We came in service last night. We were 10 I think we are 5 now.

Posted with my Droid EO Forum App

RoadKing06

Expert Expediter
Sounds like dispatch is on a roll! Keep it up dispatch. Thanks for the great work you do!

Posted with my Droid EO Forum App

guido4475

Not a Member
I think you guys just maybe preaching to the choir...there are a lot of drivers that don't come on here...like 98% of them...:eek:

Ya might get to more on Facebook page..?

I can't see our group doing this....

Guido....3 sheets of drywall up....:p

3 to go....darn cutouts are so time consuming....besides my union rep. wants me to take lotsa breaks or he'll breaka my arm...:D

3 sheets! There ya go! Actually, I know where youre coming from..When my freind and I built his 3,500 sq ft addition on his house, we used 16 footers, which really sucked as far as hanging was concerned, especially the ceiling..those cut outs..yes, they do take time...and accuracy...Union rep...do you mean she instead of he?Breaks?I dont want to ask what "A break " is defined as....:eek:..Enjoy youre wife, and time at home..it is valuable time,irreplaceable.That's why I never call a freind if I know they are at home.

scottm4211

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Dry run as I pulled into the dock that was going from New Hamburg On. to Charleston SC. The plus side is that it's only 15 min back to my kitchen where I made a killer meatloaf. :eek:

guido4475

Not a Member
Thanks guys. I try to have a quality facility for professionals! After building the new shower/laundry and the new drivers room we actually changed the cleaning schedule from 3 times a week to 5 times a week. I wanted to ensure the bathrooms, shower, drivers room, and the kitchens were kept up. Plenty of nasty places on the road, your do not deserve that in our house. As for the parking lot.....how many freaking trash cans do I need out there for some people!!!

And we have the best smelling bathrooms hands down.I would like to find out what scent that is, and where to get it, so I can get a few cans of it to put in the dispenser in the van.

As far as the amount of trash cans are concerned, maybe 8 ft tall cans with the kind of lid on them that has a chute pointed towards the drivers window will combat this problem so drivers wont have to get out of thier trucks?...lol:D

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
mmmmm...meatloaf..:D...one of my fav's and I have to say mine is darn good, ain't it Xiggi ?!? Xiggi has had my meatloaf taters and gravy....:D...Think Ill put that on the menu the next time i am home and package it up for the truck frig...:D

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
3 sheets! There ya go! Actually, I know where youre coming from..When my freind and I built his 3,500 sq ft addition on his house, we used 16 footers, which really sucked as far as hanging was concerned, especially the ceiling..those cut outs..yes, they do take time...and accuracy...Union rep...do you mean she instead of he?Breaks?I dont want to ask what "A break " is defined as....:eek:..Enjoy youre wife, and time at home..it is valuable time,irreplaceable.That's why I never call a freind if I know they are at home.

1 more to go..but it has 4 cutouts! Thankfully 2 of them come behind the cabinets...phew....then onto mudding and taping...

guido4475

Not a Member
1 more to go..but it has 4 cutouts! Thankfully 2 of them come behind the cabinets...phew....then onto mudding and taping...

Ahhh....the fun part! then the sanding begins, then the sealer/primer, then the painting...Ready to go back to work yet, and relax a little?...lol

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
Empty in Wichita KS 4.5 hrs early, even with a 2 hr delay at the shippers...Thanks to Dispatch (crissey) for saving the run and getting me out here...Now if they can continue their magic and get me out of here asap...

At the Wally world in Derby KS to get some sleep...

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator

Thankfully most of the walls will have upper and lower cabinets...and the fridge and stove....a lot will be hidden...so the mud and taping will be hidden.....when I screwed the drywall I kept them where they would not show....to keep the sanding down....

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
Congrats!!! Look forward to seeya in "the yard"....

Nothing came through in Wichita today...So on a recommendation from my SIL (i drove a tanker from toledo out here on a regular basis) i am heading NE to El dorado KS to a family owned steakhouse for dinner....:)

Now, even though some may consider it braggin...I want to than Load 1 dispatch for a great 2 months...I put the new CargoMax in service on march 25th. got my 1st run that day....60 days later i have run 31 runs, 1878 dh miles and 17231 loaded miles and all mile have paid enough to put my over $20 grand for the 2 months....This is why i bought the bigger truck and why Guido will see an improvement over his CV....With this company, "size matters"....Yea the last 2 weeks have been slower then the previous 6, but all in all, its all good...:)

So Thanks Load 1 and dispatch.....it is greatly appreciated..:)

Last edited: