July 2010 Locations

ebsprintin

Veteran Expediter
Got one from Columbus Ind. to Rock Hill SC...so much for north or west...I swear they watch these boards...*L*

You know better than this. You have to do a head fake kind of thing.

Woo-hoo. First sprinter load this year. Actually I exaggerate, I think it's my second sprinter load. Dexter, MO to Chattanooga, then Bessemer, AL to Greenwood, MS. Arrived just in time to have a nice chat with the close up crew who had already clocked out and locked the gate. Darn, thought I might be able to deliver twelve hours early.

eb

aristotle

Veteran Expediter
Actually I unloaded in El Paso just over a week ago from a mini, then they sent me an em to LA since freight suddenly died out in El Paso because of the gang killings on the other side. So I got to LA sat for two days and nothing. Stopped in Las Vegas to check it out on the way out and I got as far as Tucumcari, NM and Panther hit me with a load going back down to El Paso. Apparently another driver had broken down with a bad alternator (thus was how I met Dancorn) and they really needed my help. I told them 500$ flat. And here I am back in good ol' El Paso. I feel like eating salsa and chips LOL I actually got 400$ for the load and a 100$ em to dallas so I will try my luck there after my clothes get done. Where has all the freight gone?!

Hey Falligator... Saturday I delivered mining supplies in Carlsbad,NM at 8am, then within an hour dashed over to El Paso for a load headed to Louisville, KY. El Paso has always been good to me.

bobwg

Expert Expediter
Well didnt make the Expo got pre dispatched on a load to California last week for pu today so needed to get some work done on the Sprinter got most of it done, now sitting in Avoca Iowa deliver in Calif on Monday then goof off for about 4 days maybe go sit on the beach then when they call me go pu the return load back to Indiana woo hoo round trip run gotta love it

TheOGExpediterGuy

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Anyone headed through the Cincinnati area north through Toledo area plz p.m. me if you wouldnt mind letting me hitch a ride with ya to Southern Toledo...If notill be buying a bus ticket...which is no big deal, but id rather give 40 bucks to someone who needs it...:D

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
We finish up our TVAL testing (round two) about noon today. Headed for the house :( to get some work done. We have lights going out. Can't afford problems with DOT. We had really wanted to be back in service by now. A lost week. :( Maybe the weather will hold and I can get my AirTabs on! That would salvage something then.

Falligator

Expert Expediter
Hey Falligator... Saturday I delivered mining supplies in Carlsbad,NM at 8am, then within an hour dashed over to El Paso for a load headed to Louisville, KY. El Paso has always been good to me.
Must b nice LOL Last time I was in El Paso I sat for 4 days

jjoerger

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Army
West Memphis, Arkansas at the Petro.
Had the double up BBQ ribs last night. Whoever picked the BBQ sauce most have worked in a hospital or prison. Lesson 101 on how to ruin good ribs. Pour horrible BBQ sauce all over them.
I wish I had a bottle of Baby Ray's with me.

TheOGExpediterGuy

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Dan yes my Sprinter is done thats why i'm looking for a ride north...:D I'm so ready to get rolling again...It'll be 7 weeks tomorrow since I last drove the van...:(

copdsux

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
TJP, will the safety dept. let you go right back in service, or will you have to get another inspection? Don't let the little stuff hold you back.

Mike

Falligator

Expert Expediter
Right now I'm sitting at home looking for a driver for my van. Checked out classifieds and no luck there. Aggh!:rolleyes:

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
Empty in Hattiesburg Miss 22 hrs early! Sitting at the Paul B Johnson State Park on Geiger Lake thinkin I need to throw on a pair of gym shorts and take a swim....!!!:D

TheOGExpediterGuy

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
NEVERMIND!!! THE FREAKIN SPRINTER ISN'T DONE...I JUST GOT OF THE PHONE WITH THE DEALER AND HE JUST HAD TO ORDER A COUPLE OF MORE PARTS FROM GERMANY...SO HE THEN TOLD ME THAT MEANS IT'S GONNA BE ANOTHER WEEK AN A HALF AT LEAST........:mad::mad::mad: NEVER BEEN THIS MAD IN MY LIFE...ANYONE NEED A TEAM DRIVER???I NEED TO MAKE MONEY SO BAD IT'S NOT EVEN FUNNY!!!I AM EXPRESS-1 QUALIFIED, SOLO SPRINTER WANNA TEAM FOR 2 WEEKS LEMME KNOW....THANKS:confused:

jjoerger

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Army
NEVERMIND!!! THE FREAKIN SPRINTER ISN'T DONE...I JUST GOT OF THE PHONE WITH THE DEALER AND HE JUST HAD TO ORDER A COUPLE OF MORE PARTS FROM GERMANY...SO HE THEN TOLD ME THAT MEANS IT'S GONNA BE ANOTHER WEEK AN A HALF AT LEAST........:mad::mad::mad: NEVER BEEN THIS MAD IN MY LIFE...ANYONE NEED A TEAM DRIVER???I NEED TO MAKE MONEY SO BAD IT'S NOT EVEN FUNNY!!!I AM EXPRESS-1 QUALIFIED, SOLO SPRINTER WANNA TEAM FOR 2 WEEKS LEMME KNOW....THANKS:confused:

You sure are having a hard time getting that Sprinter fixed.
Are you going to get a cattle guard for it when you get it back?

skyraider

Veteran Expediter
US Navy
In Black River Falls, wi, nice here no heat,,was 63 this morning, walmart lot is so quiet here. Did not give the J here any of my money , small trkstop across the street. Got 80 bucks of gas, they faxed my paper work for a buck, a shower was 5 bucks and I m a happer camper. This morning I went down to the river and slept some more, its nice here, I may stay the weekend for the Fair in town.

skyraider

Veteran Expediter
US Navy
I could not stand to be off that long, guess my Sprinter days will never happen, but I do like the cargo max designs.