July 2010 Locations

skyraider

Veteran Expediter
US Navy
sky wrote:

nope, that run was $.93, but the one i am on now is at $.86 for all miles...the $.93 was for a long run no DH miles pay..the $.86 is for a sshort run, but all miles paid at the lower rate...kind of a wash i guess...but all in all no complains here...

I will take all the 85 centers I can get rite now.

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
I have taken less and i am sure I will again...how does that old saying go...."what goess up, must come down....:rolleyes:

guido4475

Not a Member
13 miles!!! :eek: You starve out where I live...closest McD's is about 150 miles.....*LOL*

I couldnt do it, that's for sure, I give you the upmost respect for being part of that lifestyle.Especially in the winter.

Most likely go back into service on Weds, going to Wal-Mart and order new glasses, amongst finishing up the list of things to do.

Falligator

Expert Expediter
Ya got a point there...no lack of a menu either...from foul to deer to beef and mutton....we hit it all....and maybe the odd horse meat as well...
All we need is for Layoutshooter to get his grill out there and we're all set. No need for utensils we can eat it caveman style. LOL heck Beverages would be a nice touch :D

TheOGExpediterGuy

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Ken you live in the sticks my friend...well actually more like you live in the tall grass lol...Sprinter still isn't done yet...Hope to be done tonight...:eek:

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
Tj...I dropped across the street from the dealer last evening, it was in the shop and they WERE working in it...are they going to release to you when its done??I know Dan is heading to Colo for the weekend....

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
Dropped in Maumee Oh last night, slept in my own bed at home. Woke up 4th out of toledo...Left town DH'n to Chicago area on my own dime. Per normal, dispatch called with a pickup in Ft Wayne goin to Hattiesburg Miss...Delivering Fri am.. :D

jujubeans

OVM Project Manager
Ken you live in the sticks my friend...well actually more like you live in the tall grass lol...Sprinter still isn't done yet...Hope to be done tonight...:eek:

No more tall grass here now...the hay is baled in the fields and I mowed the grass yesterday...Hey ....since you're not busy as this precise moment, you can come help me weed the garden...never ending job I'll tell ya!!!!!:)

jujubeans

OVM Project Manager
JuJu has so many beans this year...I am going to look like the Jolly green Giant! *LOL*

and guess what needs picking again...If the rain holds off until after lunch I'll be putting up another batch....or ten...

How in hell did I ever think I could have a garden when we were both on the road??????

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Got one from Columbus Ind. to Rock Hill SC...so much for north or west...I swear they watch these boards...*L*