Trashy people

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
I am parked in a truck lot next to an outlet mall. Some of the people park their cars and walk over. Today some trashy woman gets out with her fleabag and starts walking it in the grassy median, talking baby talk to it about making a poo. Later when I was coming back from lunch I see her out there with fleabag again and this time the mutt is krapping in the median. When finished, does she clean it up? No, off they go to the car to leave. I'm sure she's just some liberal "trailer trash" and although her skin was white she's the picturebook definition of a trashy person... the correct definition that has nothing to do with race just as I've said all along.

patlpp

Seasoned Expediter
I'm sure she's just some liberal "trailer trash" and although her skin was white she's the picturebook definition of a trashy person... the correct definition that has nothing to do with race just as I've said all along.

You figgred this all out did ya'

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
That was an extra comment for someone's benefit but yes, I figured out that someone who lets their dog poop in a public area and then walks off leaving it is a trashy person.

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
Dog poop is biodegradable. So is squirrel and rabbit poop.

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Dog poop is biodegradable. So is squirrel and rabbit poop.

Yes it is but there is NO valid reason for a person NOT to clean up after their pet, unless they are trashy people. Human poop is biodegradable too. All poop is AND THAT is the STRAIGHT POOP!!

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
My dogs poop in the yard. I have a very green yard.

I cleaned up my dogs poop, when I had one I did. I don't care what people do with their dogs mess as long as one, there is NO chance I can step in it and, two, smell it. People who allow their dogs to "Pilot" it in public place ARE trashy people.

moose

Veteran Expediter
Human Pee stink !
yet dogs will never sniff it .

Dogs Pee is smellless ,
yet they can tell everything about the dog it came from in one sniff...

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Human Pee stink !
yet dogs will never sniff it .

Dogs Pee is smellless ,
yet they can tell everything about the dog it came from in one sniff...

That is profound! Why, I just don't know, but it is VERY profound.

tallcal101

Veteran Expediter
Hobby Leo,HOBBY! Maybe stamp collecting. I'll send you one of my fine older guitars and you can start strumming.How about we elect you chief of the conservative poop squad with power over both liberal and conservative offenders.
Speaking of trashy,you seem to be the one of late to bring scat in all forms to the forum these days. Interesting but not really surprising.

greg334

Veteran Expediter
Leo, I think there are a lot more trashy truck drivers than someone letting their dog cr*p on the ground.Many of these company drivers need lessons on how to act in public, let alone a lot of these elitist cowboys.

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Well, I don't like to walk in or smell other peoples dog mess either. It is a trashy, lazy and dirty person that would allow their dog to krap in a public place and NOT clean it up. I guess that is a good reason to make fun of me as well. I will take the the guitar. How this relates to your ideas about politics amazes me. Trashy people are just that, trashy. Nothing like spreding dirt and disease and coming up with a reason to trash those who DON'T like the mess. Don't let me see your dog OR cat crapping in my yard. Who ever does will learn what "Cleanliness is next to Godliness" means. Keep your trash to yourself.

tallcal101

Veteran Expediter
Same here,people who allow that to happen send me into a rage in seconds.Often it's wealthy people who take fuzz ball out late at night and hope no one see's them. If I catch them they are rather sternly advised fuzz balls' life maybe in danger from my size 13 shoe if it happens again on mine or my neighbors property.

dabluzman1

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Hobby Leo,HOBBY! Maybe stamp collecting. I'll send you one of my fine older guitars and you can start strumming.How about we elect you chief of the conservative poop squad with power over both liberal and conservative offenders.
Speaking of trashy,you seem to be the one of late to bring scat in all forms to the forum these days. Interesting but not really surprising.

I think their trashy too. I mean PEEewww TRASHY.

(Please send me a fine older guitar):D

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Is a bear Catholic?

I heard a lot of fish especially the salmon gave up being Catholic when the Pope allowed them to be eaten on Fridays.:eek:

Wonder how many lost souls are still doing time in Purgatory for eating a hot dog on Friday? Did they get automatic sentence reduction??:rolleyes: