You won't find this Vid. on YouTube

davekc

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Fleet Owner
You won't here a word in the US. Way too sensitive for some and we can't hurt anyones feelings.

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
These things are wrong when anyone does it. Ignoring it is also wrong. There ARE evil Muslims, just as there are evil of everything.

Ignoring evil will not cause it to go away, it gives it power.

RLENT

Veteran Expediter
These things are wrong when anyone does it.
Yup ....

Ignoring it is also wrong.
Tell it to the OP ....

There ARE evil Muslims, just as there are evil of everything.
Yup - including Jews ....

Ignoring evil will not cause it to go away, it gives it power.
True enough - publicize it all as far as I'm concerned ....

(PS - that's why I'm a fan of whistleblowers)

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
One, I have not lived in a place where my life was in danger 24-7, yet. It will come to that sooner or later.

Two, it is often, but not always the case, that whistle blowers don't have 'pure motives'. In the vast majority of cases that I am personally aware of the information put out is, at best, unreliable, at worst, lies.

Any who, I am leaving to go meet a couple of forum members for dinner. You know, real life people, fun, face to face contact.

Later gater.

You are welcome to ridicule me behind my back if you wish, I will catch up with it later. :p (NOT being serious)

RLENT

Veteran Expediter
And in the interest of further raising public awareness, so as to avoid allowing some to ignore evil:

You Always Become What You Hate

Posted by David Kramer on May 7, 2012 02:47 PM

In the same way that Adolf Hitler collectively condemned all Jews because of his notion that some Jews were destroying European culture, Hitler's intellectual heirs in the Israeli government are "...planning to employ a policy of collective punishment by destroying the family homes of two Palestinians convicted of murdering Jewish settlers in the West Bank." The article further states:

"Israel officially abandoned the once common practice of punitive demolitions back in 2005 after widespread international condemnation of the illegal practice. But now Israel’s internal security agency, the Shin Bet, recommended the practice be revived.

The agency made the recommendation on the grounds that the families helped destroy evidence related to the case. But further justified it by claiming it would discourage “potential terrorists” from mounting similar attacks."​

Perhaps the Israeli government can find a nice concentration camp to re-settle the homeless Palestinians in.

[Thanks to Travis Holte]

Last edited:

RLENT

Veteran Expediter
One, I have not lived in a place where my life was in danger 24-7, yet. It will come to that sooner or later.
Well, if and when it does, hopefully you won't be inspired to go on fanatical rampages thru cemeteries, vandalizing the graves of the long dead and gone ....

Two, it is often, but not always the case, that whistle blowers don't have 'pure motives'.
Whistleblowers are merely men (and women) .... just like everyone else .... some good, some bad .... and some a mixture of both ....

And regardless of their personal motives, if their actions serve the public interest, the net is a good outcome ....

In the vast majority of cases that I am personally aware of the information put out is, at best, unreliable, at worst, lies.
Yeah, well .... I would assume that you would certainly know a lie when you see it ....

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
"And regardless of their personal motives, if their actions serve thepublic interest, the net is a good outcome ...."

In my experience it has NEVER served the 'public good' and has cost lives. Real people dead.

Any who, it will all come to a head here in Nov, no matter who wins.

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Real people die everyday "in the public interest". Why is this any different?

Never mind, no more time wasting for me. You guys can go about your whatever. I doubt that there is ANY interest in knowing all sides of every story. Have a nice night.

moose

Veteran Expediter
Yeah .... that's pretty bad ....

I'm sure no one else ever does similar things .... oh, wait:

Ancient Islamic Graveyard, Attacked, Vandalized Again – International Middle East Media Center | Occupied Palestine |
I do not know the specifics of that incident, but i do know VERY well the landscape there. it is like nothing else. i STRONGLY recommends everyone to Visit Jerusalem before sounding any 'informed' decision. (and will be happy to help.)
in general there is a RING of graveyards surrounding the old city of Jerusalem.fascinating.
in needs of progress,just like any other city in the world. a city's plans are being placed, with public comments.
specific, in Jerusalem there is a heritage protection 'agency',and NO, just like anything else, they are from ALL religions, not only Jews. it is a part of the "religion ministry' .that agency is well founded and needed for the simple fact that in Jerusalem, if you turn on a rock, you have already damaged a 'historic site'.
any discrepancy is being sent to an organization that in charged of a dignity removal of historic items, documenting, and preserving. graves and graveyards included. that's all they do and they are very professional in doing so. that action called (something like) ' a rescue dig '.
this is a MAJORE problem in a country & city that have 5,000 years of buried history.
as stated in the link, all democratic processes have being exhausted. and all permits have being given. not any different than when my very own family had to removed a grave and our house in Trenton New Jersey to make room for a HWY. graves are being relocated in Israel & Jerusalem all the times. no news here. that link is no more then a personal opinion, and an uninformed one.

Zionist Ethnic Cleansing of Islamic Graveyard to build a “Museum of Tolerance” Israel’s Blindness | Occupied Palestine |
again, misinformed, an opinion at best.
still talking about that democratic decision ? old news.
BTW, in most cases, again just like anywhere else western world, when a crime is being committed, an investigation take place, and the ones responsible are being held accountable. any news about who did those crimes, and how they have being treated ?.
right wings extremists are paying a long price for such actions every time..

Israeli authorities turn Islamic cemetery into car park | Occupied Palestine |

Just a few of many, many incidents ....

Settler Violence | Occupied Palestine |
Mr. Ahmed Al-Tibi is of great pride to the state of Israel. imagine that. an Muslim ARAB serving a lifelong term in the Israeli parliament, and leading an Arab party.
i actually met the guy, when i was in high school and respect him very mach.
that's what so great about the state of Israel, where every Minority have an actual representation in political and public life.
it was an Muslim Arab Supreme court Judge that sentence the Jewish Israeli President to Jail time,a few months ago.
since i know Mr. Tibi so very well, i can only guess that if there was something legal he could have done about that so called 'Parking lot' it would have being done by now.
and BTW, Ashkelon is an Israeli Jewish City, home to many Arabs.
a place with long Biblical history as center of Jewish heritage. king Salomon used it's port to bring trees from Lebanon. a real nice place..
in referring to Ashkelon ' Occupied Palestine ' is a misleading term .
but i can understands Mr Tibi frustration, that mayor of Ashkelon is something else, he lives an open Gay marriage and did one of those reality sport shows or something. tough to beat.

RLENT

Veteran Expediter
In my experience it has NEVER served the 'public good'

Well, I'd say that holds out three possibilities then:

A. lack of any broad "real world" experience ....

B. lack of vision (to see things as they actually are)

C. lack of imagination (to see things as they might be)

and has cost lives. Real people dead.
Please cite any instances you can where "whistleblowing" has "cost lives" .... and name the names of those "real people" who died .....

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
I got my Benelli back from the gun smith. I got a new inertia spring installed and a new spring, 1 1/2 inches longer than the original, installed in the recoil tube. I sure hope that fixed the problem.

RLENT

Veteran Expediter
I got my Benelli back from the gun smith. I got a new inertia spring installed and a new spring, 1 1/2 inches longer than the original, installed in the recoil tube. I sure hope that fixed the problem.
I'm sorry Dave .... please try a different window on the computer: the email program is not here ....

RLENT

Veteran Expediter
LOS,

I will assume for the present - and until a responsive reply indicates otherwise - that you really have nothing whatsoever in the way of "experience" to actually back your former assertion re: whistleblowers ....

And BTW - just so it's clear and there is no confusion: I'm not someone who called taking a poll ....

mxzane933

Seasoned Expediter
I wish a group of eh ten soldiers were on a stroll and walked up to that. Locked and loaded bye bye mussys

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EO Forums

RLENT

Veteran Expediter
I wish a group of eh ten soldiers were on a stroll and walked up to that. Locked and loaded bye bye mussys
Well Junior .... make it happen ....

Sounds like you're young enough to enlist .... go sign up and see if you can do more than just fantasize and "talk the talk" ....