Wow....

Status
Not open for further replies.

clcooper

Expert Expediter
and some wonder what is wrong with this country . mabe stuff like this huh ?? . abuse of power only the government does that . abuse of power . kissing butt , pay offs , because of someones color ,looks,age. intelligience dont happen here .

it is hard to see others faces as they say something on here to be able to tell how they mean what they said .

"Threads pulled because they questioned (against the rules) " isnt that one of the reasons we have the First Amendment that so many say they stand for . i dont see to many standing for First Amendment when threads are being pulled for those reasons .

and hasnt some threads been blocked for haveing more then JUST WOW but this one is still up and running . something seems fishy and i am not even close to water.

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
LOL, who said I was talking about you? You're not the only one.
No one, as I can recall. But we're not stupid here. Most of us, anyway.

Granted, there are posts that have to go as they do violate "C/C"; then there are posts that do not do so, they merely violate the sensibilities of particular mods.
That's simply not true. Once a removed post or thread is reviewed, there must be agreement among mods and administrators over the removal. If there is not agreement, the post gets moved back. Usually, there is a discussion before the post is ever moved.

Your inane remark in another thread telling me to "go landscape something" was not what I would consider befitting a moderator. It seemed to be something bordering on a personal attack. That to me seemed along the lines of "I know you are but what am I"
Considering what it was in response to, I really don't care what you think about it. I also know that pretty much anything people say about you is considered a personal attack, including this and my other post above.

Responding to my above post only serves proves my point of grandstanding and flaunting.
Sorry, that one don't fly. Every time you bring up something from the past, you're grandstanding and flaunting. Responding to it is neither. Your post here is off-topic and grandstanding. There was no reason to post it, other than as revenge for getting your widdle feewings hurt.

Rather than remain quiet on the post and let it ride, you have in effect, called yourself out as one of those moderators to which I was referring.
That's rich coming from someone who is incapable of letting something go and letting it ride. Every couple of months or so you bring up ancient history where your widdle feewings got hut like it matters. It doesn't.

Go landscape something.

Lawrence

Founder
Staff member
it is hard to see others faces as they say something on here to be able to tell how they mean what they said .

That is unfortunately the weakness of the Internet. That's one of the reasons we offer "brick and mortar" places to meet other people in this business - like our conferences and events. Trust me - people are much more respectful of each other in person. :)

Lawrence

Founder
Staff member
Okay, I've tried to add some humor to lighten this up. I don't think it's working - also, I don't see this thread serving any further value on our main topic...which is expedite trucking. So on that note I'm locking this.

Now back to...the topic of trucking! :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.