Wow! Stuck in Texas for 3 days, gotta refuse loads down here from now on.

Rocketman

Veteran Expediter
Now back to the original topic, all you that feel the need not to come to Texas because you have to sit, again you need to look at your carrier...not the State of Texas...I will drop in Houston and I am "pre-dispatch" out......yea I have "bit of a DH", but I am going home loaded or not so its no big deal....Texas is not a problem to get out of....

Shhhhhh....Texas is a terrible place to get out of. I have heard of people who sat here so long their tires dry rotted. I dont advise anyone to go to TX. I repeat...Texas is VERY, VERY BAD!!!!

Kristi

Active Expediter
We delivered this morning in Dallas and had a load pre dispaatched out only 8 miles down the road.

Sent from my SCH-I405 using EO Forums

tryhours3191

Seasoned Expediter
I do not advise going to Dallas in a cargo van. There was six vanners there at the Flying J and that was lust the Panther vans.

Sent from my DROID RAZR

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
dropped in Houston at 0930...Loaded at 1015 this morning... Bye bye Texas for the 3rd time in 2 weeks....:D

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Yeah, STAY OUT OF TX! It is MURDER to trying to get out of there. We accepted a load today that picks up tomorrow from NY to TX, that delivers on Mon. THEN we got predispatched for Monday from TX to AL. It is TOUGH. STAY OUT! :D:D

Opel2010

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Fire up the Generator and AC unit , or get a hotel room...and the Logans Roadhouse down there is one of the best in the country!!!

Nah, I never run the engine just for a/c... There is a mall, other stores... Motel room only if I get stuck for the weekend (hope that's not gonna happen!).

TheHardinsI

Seasoned Expediter
If EVERY ONE SAID NO TO 50 CENTS LOADS... It's better for us to Dead Head out then take them.. Make them RAISE THE PRICE...