Winter wipers on a Sprinter

chetjester

Veteran Expediter
Driver
Now that I have the Slushbuster ordered, any recommendations on a really good set of wipers that are well suited to winter driving?

mjmsprt40

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I had no idea really what these were until I googled it, now I guess I'll have to order a pair. As to what blades to use with them: In the video I saw, it looks like they'll work with most any windshield wiper blades, but I would guess for maximum effect a good set of winter blades would be recommended. Choose whatever brand you happen to like for your winter blades.

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
I have been ordering these things for 2 yrs now, just never got around to it..I just ordered them..Thanks for bring this topic back up....

Now i watchef the video, it looks like they are installed parallel to the wiper blades, but is there any benefit to placing them at a small angle to the blade??

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
Look closer (and read the directions when you get them). The blades are installed at a slight angle, tilted upwards towards the passenger side.

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
That way, the wiper blades slice along the Slushbusters like a knife on a steel, and at about the same angle. ;)

Moot

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
That way, the wiper blades slice along the Slushbusters like a knife on a steel, and at about the same angle. ;)
Great analogy and one that most can relate to. Here's another, but aimed at a limited target audience. Like a machete on the steal.

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Oh Moot
facepalm.jpg

Fixed it for ya. :D