Cargo Van Will we be able to work through Coronavirus?

Moot

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
New Jersey has followed suit and is on lockdown to all non essential businesses.
How much longer until PA pulls the trigger? Or at least Philly ...?
I may stay at home a little longer than I anticipated ....

Lock Down Map.png[/QUOTE]

Grizzly

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Mitch McConnell and Rand Paul should be tarred, feathered and let loose in either NYC or SF Chinatown.
Republicans should call out these incompetent idiots for who they really are.

One down and one to go ....

muttly

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
As a heart attack.

Trump deserves every ounce of criticism.
I'm not saying everything he did or does is wrong, but he needs to be called out for what is.
There wasn't any Russian Collusion by the Trump Campaign to steal the election. He was crucified for 3 years about this. But no empathy about that and feel that is deserved?

Reactions: hdxpedx

Grizzly

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Are you happy with that result? Pathetic

Trump just made a sarcastic comment about Romney being in quarantine.
Is that just as pathetic?

All is fair in love and war ...

Better hurry, Village People night down at the local drag bar.

muttly

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Trump just made a sarcastic comment about Romney being in quarantine.
Is that just as pathetic?

All is fair in love and war ...

Better hurry, Village People night down at the local drag bar.
One is in quarantine and one tested positive, who happens to have underlying health condition. I think there may be a difference.

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
There wasn't any Russian Collusion by the Trump Campaign to steal the election. He was crucified for 3 years about this. But no empathy about that and feel that is deserved?
Read the report.
Volume I of the report concludes that the investigation did not find sufficient evidence that the campaign "coordinated or conspired with the Russian government in its election-interference activities".[4][5] Investigators ultimately had an incomplete picture of what happened due to communications that were encrypted, deleted or unsaved, as well as testimony that was false, incomplete or declined.[6][7][8] However, the report stated that Russian interference in the 2016 presidential election was illegal and occurred "in sweeping and systematic fashion",[9][10][11] but was welcomed by the Trump campaign as it expected to benefit from such efforts.[12][13][14] It also identifies links between Trump campaign officials and individuals with ties to the Russian government,[15] about which several persons connected to the campaign made false statements and obstructed investigations.[4] Mueller later stated that his investigation's conclusion on Russian interference "deserves the attention of every American".[16]

Grizzly

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
One is in quarantine and one tested positive, who happens to have underlying health condition. I think there may be a difference.

Romney's wife has an underlying health condition.
There may not be a difference.

Either way, the sarcasm in both comments is equal.

Reactions: Ragman

dalscott

Expert Expediter

Just like Obama was crucified with the birther crap for at least that long. How about empathy for him. More republican hypocrisy.

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums