Cargo Van Will we be able to work through Coronavirus?

muttly

Veteran Expediter
"View this the same as the flu?"
I think you should look into how much more infectious coronavirus is compared to the flu.

Trump was way ... WAY behind the curve and there's no hiding it.
About three times. But he also said when someone sneezes you should bail out and get away from the person. Just like the flu, you catch it by droplets from an infectious person.

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
I dont care about politics, but least at least get the term correct. Covid-19 is an abbreviated term for Coronovirus Disease 2019.
That's politics, too. In 2015 the WHO under pressure from China, started naming novel viruses based on the genetic makeup of the virus, rather than the origination of tour virus, mainly because so many novel viruses originate in China. China is second only to the US in WHO funding.

Reactions: Grizzly

Grizzly

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
About three times. But he also said when someone sneezes you should bail out and get away from the person. Just like the flu, you catch it by droplets from an infectious person.

And how many more times lethal is it?
IT'S NOT JUST LIKE THE FLU.
Trump was out to lunch watching episodes of Hannity just like some EO members. It's not even debatable, so give it a rest ...

Reactions: Ragman

muttly

Veteran Expediter
Trump was out to lunch watching episodes of Hannity just like some EO members. It's not even debatable, so give it a rest ...
While Trump was issuing a travel ban from China, the Dum candidate was accusing him of being a racist for doing it and eight days after that repeated the lie. So who is out to lunch? Clueless Joe

muttly

Veteran Expediter
Hey Grizzle, how many more times lethal do you think it is?

Reactions: RoadTime

muttly

Veteran Expediter
Trump was implementing his travel ban before it was fashionable. Now who is against a travel ban now?
IMG_20200320_025054.pngIMG_20200320_024347.jpg

muttly

Veteran Expediter
So what is worse? Joe Biden knowing that Trump's travel ban from China was the correct call but labels him xenophobic anyway or that he is still against the travel ban because he doesn't think it will work?

Reactions: Turtle

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
What ruins credibility on this forum is continuing to defend Trump as prefect, when the reality is otherwise.
I don't recall anyone defending Trump as perfect. It may have happened, but it's got to be exceedingly rare, if it did. I think what ruins credibility is when people overexaggerate, mischaracterize and promulgate lies about Trump.

Grizzly

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
New Jersey has followed suit and is on lockdown to all non essential businesses.
How much longer until PA pulls the trigger? Or at least Philly ...?
I may stay at home a little longer than I anticipated ....

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
Are you joking!
This forum, and the soap box in particular are loaded with posts praising Blotus as if he is the second coming.
No, I'm not joking. I literally cannot recall anyone on these forums defending Trump as being perfect. If you have any examples where people have defended Trump as being perfect, I'm eager to have my memory refreshed and/or enlightened. But like I said, it must be pretty rare for that to have happened, otherwise I'd have probably seen it and could recall it.

As for people praising, Blotus, to use a breathtakingly childish term, sure people have praised Trump, but even at that, saying they've praised him "as if he is the second coming" seems more like an opinion than an actual fact, and in no way bolsters the claim that people have defended Trump as being "perfect."

But again, you claim the Soapbox is loaded, just loaded you say, with posts praising Trump in the same way that people might praise Jesus if Jesus came back. And again, I must have missed all of those posts, loaded as the forum may be with them.

But my first thought is, Jesus would likely say something along the lines of, 'Seriously? That's the best you can do? Give me Trump-like praises? That's it?! I'm mean, c'mon, man! I'm Jesus, for My sake! "

Last edited:

skyraider

Veteran Expediter
US Navy
I am perfect. He, she or it is perfect, I shall be perfect, I will be perfect, he,she or it will be perfect...I'm really looking for my English 101 handbook, of 1964,,, old Harbrace,,,,I'm ancient now.