Why do people pick on the Mentally Handicap

Bruno

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
US Marines
Why do people make fun of mentally handicap people. They didn't ask to be that way, they was born that way. People that make fun of, or poke at mentally handicap kids or adults are people that are in my book losers that think it's okay to pick on the people who can't fight back. My son is mentally handicap and is the best. It just make me sick when people pick on people that didn't do a damm thing to them.

Last edited:

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
my parents adapter my brother when he was a baby. in short order it was obvious that he had issues. over the yrs it was also obvious that those that picked on him ha more issues with themselves then he had.
Kids can just be cruel, adult are most often trying to make up for their own short comings....as 60mph said above.....

"the world is full of idiots"

Brisco

Expert Expediter
And here I thought this thread was going to be about someone being mad about General McChrystals staff picking on Obawa and his wimpy Aides. :D

Nah, really, anyone who picks on someone who has diminished mental capacities has true mental problems themselves.

Vinnie T

Seasoned Expediter
People who make fun of the handicapped and inflcit pain on defenseless animals need to be taken out back and thrown a beatin at the very least! Handicapped kids are innocent and very loving and the most harmless things on this planet. I have kids so I can relate how you feel in anyone inflicted any pain on my children physical or mental. Those rotten Sons of.....

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
It was posted by an EO member who had no friggin' clue those people were handicapped, and still doesn't, for that matter. It was posted solely because of what is said on the front of their tops.

Here's a better question for ya... Why do overly sensitive weenies jump to conclusions about others and then deride them based on their conclusions?

But to answer your original question, "Why do people cap make fun of mentally handicap people. They didn't ask to be that way, they was born that way." ...people make fun of anything that is different. Always have, always will, and no amount of whiny political correctness will change that. They'll also make all kinds of fun of someone who is all bent out of shape over being overly sensitive about the mentally handicapped, and then type something like "they was born that way."

Poorboy

Expert Expediter
Why do people cap make fun of mentally handicap people. They didn't ask to be that way, they was born that way. People that make fun of, or poke at mentally handicap kids or adults are people that are in my book losers that think it's okay to pick on the people who can't fight back. My son is mentally handicap and is the best. It just make me sick when people pick on people that didn't do a damm thing to them.

Because they are Idiots and Stupid! If the one's making fun of the Mentally Handicapped/Challenged People had Gun Powder For Brains then they wouldn't have enough Powder to Blow up a P*ss Ant! :mad:

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
I did not even notice at first they were mentally challenged...it was the shirts poking fun at Elite I noticed...

Bruno..now it is YOU being over sensitive and bringing a non issue unto an established member...

You too maybe guilty of leaping before you look....

Bruno

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
US Marines
It was posted by an EO member who had no friggin' clue those people were handicapped, and still doesn't, for that matter. It was posted solely because of what is said on the front of their tops.

Here's a better question for ya... Why do overly sensitive weenies jump to conclusions about others and then deride them based on their conclusions?

But to answer your original question, "Why do people cap make fun of mentally handicap people. They didn't ask to be that way, they was born that way." ...people make fun of anything that is different. Always have, always will, and no amount of whiny political correctness will change that. They'll also make all kinds of fun of someone who is all bent out of shape over being overly sensitive about the mentally handicapped, and then type something like "they was born that way."

Trutle

Even Stevie Wonder can see that those people are Mentally Handicap. The one girl in the back ground has Down Syndrome. As far as the word "CAP" being in front of making fun handicap people. I fixed it so I can be perfect like you :). Am I sensitive about people making of Mentally Handicap kids or People, You darn right I am. I will stand up and fight for them anytime, you bet.

Last edited:

greg334

Veteran Expediter
I sat here trying to say something and not offend those who are offensive.

To me it is a non-issue, period.

Signed

a handicapped since birth person.

Bruno

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
US Marines
I sat here trying to say something and not offend those who are offensive.

To me it is a non-issue, period.

Signed

a handicapped since birth person.

You didn't offend me or Trutle I think. We both said our peace, It's done and over with. Trurtle is still a great guy and I may have taken it the wrong way. I can be a man and say I'm sorry to Trutle if that was not what he was trying to do. It's just a sore subject with me as a father of and Autistic son.

stamp11127

Seasoned Expediter
Bruno, it is not done and over with!!! As a parent you should tell us about your son, as parents always do.
I have three, two girls and one boy, all in their twenties. None have been arrested as far as I know. Two of them fly straight and our middle girl lives by her own rules - right now. Life has a way of correcting those wacky ideas. And they hate to admit it but "Daddy" isn't as stupid as they once thought.

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
It's just a sore subject with me as a father of and Autistic son.
If someone makes fun of your autistic son, sure, let 'am have it, but to put ANYTHING off limits to humor is an outrage, far more of an outrage than some humor that was directed towards no one in particular. If anything, Elite Service should be the one who's widdle feewings got hurt, not yours.

Having said that, please relay my sincerest apologies to your son for insulting him. I had no idea he was a cheerleader. :D

Q: What goes ring-ring, ring-ring, ring, Ahhhhrrrggghhhh!
A: Stevie Wonder answering the iron

Q: What did Stevie Wonder's mother do for punishment?
A: Rearrange the furniture.

Q: What if he was really bad?
A: Leave the plunger in the toilet.

Q: How do you break Steve Wonder's neck?
A: Speed up the music.

Q: What do you call Stevie Wonder playing tennis?
A: Endless love

Q: What was George Bush's position on Roe versus Wade?
A: He didn't care how people got out of New Orleans.

Oh, sorry about that last one. I forgot those kinds of jokes are off limits now.

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
Knowingly picking on anyone in a hateful manner is wrong, doesn't matter who it is. Judging a person's intelligence or mental capacity by their looks is also wrong.

"On a side note mental disabilities are not exclusive to humans."

Anthropomorphizing is retarded.