POLL Who Are You Voting For in the Presidential Election?

Who are you voting for?

• Hillary Clinton (Democratic Party)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Donald Trump (Republican Party)

Votes: 14 82.4%
  • Gary Johnson (Libertarian Party)

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Jill Stein (Green Party)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

RLENT

Veteran Expediter
If you don't like it, leave it!

Chuck off Farley.

A mob, although it may be a majority, doesn't necessarily possess intelligence or wisdom - that (intelligence and wisdom) is an individual trait - not a group one.

I'll go Godwin - without necessarily implying there is a direct correlation here (remains to be seen) - and point out that back in the '30's the German people didn't exhibit a whole lot of either.

If you think there is something here that prevents what happened there you are severely deluded.

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums

muttly

Veteran Expediter
Never discount the tribalism, racism, or inherent stupidity of the American public.
I think I heard those same exact words 4 years ago and 8 years ago. :D
Or a Paul Krugman tweet from earlier tonight. :D
I think it's been said many times by many people.

What warms the cockles of my heart, though, is the fact that the mainstream media, regardless of the final vote tally, is chowing down on a great big sh*tburger right now.
And it is glorious. The schadenfreudapalooza actually happened.

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Well my county in Michigan did its part. The results were a little surprising. I never got the feeling that I was in Trump land. Might be like they are saying, a lot of silent Trump voters.

fe10477157bf81f959099f92252138f5.jpg

Reactions: Ftransit and muttly

muttly

Veteran Expediter
Well my county in Michigan did its part. The results were a little surprising. I never got the feeling that I was in Trump land. Might be like they are saying, a lot of silent Trump voters.

fe10477157bf81f959099f92252138f5.jpg

Performed better than Romney by about 9%.