POLL Who Are You Voting For in the Presidential Election?

Who are you voting for?

• Hillary Clinton (Democratic Party)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Donald Trump (Republican Party)

Votes: 14 82.4%
  • Gary Johnson (Libertarian Party)

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Jill Stein (Green Party)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
CNN's Jake Tapper is stammering. He keeps slipping and instead of saying "Clinton" needs to hold VA, MI, WI, he says "We" need to hold those. He's done it 4 times now. LOL

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
I know it's still early, but Michigan and Wisconsin are surprising me a lot. I would have bet real money that Trump wouldn't be within 10 percent of Clinton in those states. Same with Virginia, really.

muttly

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
I know it's still early, but Michigan and Wisconsin are surprising me a lot. I would have bet real money that Trump wouldn't be within 10 percent of Clinton in those states. Same with Virginia, really.
I live in Michigan. Macomb county( just north of Detroit) was polling for Trump bigly before the election. Again, I noticed a plethora of lawn signs for Trump around here. Much different from 4 years ago. Thought it would be close.

Reactions: Turtle and RoadTime

muttly

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
The Free Press has NOW changed to too close to call. He still might lose Michigan.

Reactions: Turtle

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Went to polls this morning. Too long of line and had to work. Went back this evening.

I went in just after 9am no wait, which surprised me. My ballot number was 560 don't know what they started at but I thought it was rather high for Port Huron so early. As I came out a herd of voters arrived.

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
Never discount the tribalism, racism, or inherent stupidity of the American public.
I think I heard those same exact words 4 years ago and 8 years ago. :D
Or a Paul Krugman tweet from earlier tonight. :D
I think it's been said many times by many people.

What warms the cockles of my heart, though, is the fact that the mainstream media, regardless of the final vote tally, is chowing down on a great big sh*tburger right now.

Reactions: RoadTime and muttly