Whitewolfs lawsuit?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yesteryear

Expert Expediter
The thread started by Whitewolf has been locked. I really don't think it quite fair. Whitewolf had his say but no other poster has the opportunity to defend Tri-State, or should I say defend ourselves. Remember. . . all of us working at and driving for Tri-State make-up our company. :eek:

We have driven for Tri-State for two years now. I can say no, we have not always been in total agreement with Tri-State and yes, we have had our issues with Tri-State but over-all I personally don't think we could drive for a better carrier! Is Tri-State perfect? A resounding 'NO'! Can you name me one carrier or company that is! Are the dispatchers perfect? Again a resounding 'NO'! But then are we perfect? I don't think so! :eek: Jeez, do we get all the mile we want every week? Again NO! Ya know what, I have freinds on with Panther, Fedex, MCM, RJR and Express 1. Guess what. . . they aren't getting all the miles they want either.

As drivers we tend to blame our carrier when things are not going our way or we make a bad decision such as sitting in a bad location, not taking a load we should have, ect. . . but if we look back and really think about it who's fault is it?

Ya know what I think? I think it is just the fault of a bad economy and we all need to work togeather and quit blaming.

Know it's not worth much, just my two cents.

Tri-State - you go boyfriend cause we're the best! :D

Reactions: 1 person

TeamCaffee

Administrator
Staff member
Owner/Operator
T
As drivers we tend to blame our carrier when things are not going our way or we make a bad decision such as sitting in a bad location, not taking a load we should have, ect. . . but if we look back and really think about it who's fault is it?

Ya know what I think? I think it is just the fault of a bad economy and we all need to work togeather and quit blaming.

Know it's not worth much, just my two cents.

Tri-State - you go boyfriend cause we're the best! :D

Boy the above is really the truth!

BillChaffey

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Navy
If you have the time & are so inclined. Go back a year or two. In most case's, it's always someone Else's fault.:D

Roadpig

Expert Expediter
I've been with Tri-State for three years and have found it to be a very fair and personable company. I have had no complaints until recently when my cc decided to hit the trail. Luckily the other guys they have there, as well as most of dispatch is decent to work with. They can have their moments, but find me a dispatcher OR driver that doesn't.

Whitewolf needs to suck it up, quit *%&^ing and cancel his contract.

TJ959

Veteran Expediter
All of us are looking for something in a carrier whether we know it or not. We are all different and in fact, some of us are real different. I have met a few who are beyond different and some would say that of me. My point is that some of us are lucky enough to find a carrier that fits on the first try. Many of us must try two or three or more carriers before we feel like we fit in. there are a few folks out there who will never be happy with thier carrier no-matter how many they try. Those folks probably don't have a realistic outlook on life or business but they have a right to their opinion (I guess).

Reactions: 1 person

Wingnut

Seasoned Expediter
I've been with Tri-State for three years and have found it to be a very fair and personable company. I have had no complaints until recently when my cc decided to hit the trail. Luckily the other guys they have there, as well as most of dispatch is decent to work with. They can have their moments, but find me a dispatcher OR driver that doesn't.

Whitewolf needs to suck it up, quit *%&^ing and cancel his contract.

You & I had the same CC and I can tell you, that his decision to get a different job didn't come easy for him. It had nothing to do with TS but everything to do with the $$$$$ he needed to make in order to support his family. He was an excellant CC and will be greatly missed but as you said, the remaining CC's are doing a good job at taking care of us. Just like anything in life, we all need to work TOGETHER. Having a negative attitude won't get you very far in life. TOGETHER and with a POSITIVE attitude, we ALL CAN SURVIVE AND THRIVE. :)

whitewolf

Seasoned Expediter
Is it something wrong asking for what the company wrote in a contract? They change the contract giving us 65% not me...we have the right to know how much they charge the customer..Can you please tell me where I'm wrong
Thank you

sdelliott31

Expert Expediter
Somewhere at the end of these contracts says "Company has the right to make changes where necessary" doesn't it. I know the one I signed did. When the economy is bad, its a trickle down system. You my friend are at the bottom. I'd quit complaining and go get your own DOT authority and bid your own loads and you can see how much goes into keeping an operation afloat.

Wingnut

Seasoned Expediter
Ok WHITEWOLF I'm going to once again put you in the hot seat: You are now claiming that ts is alledgedly not giving you 65%......do you have proof and if so, what is it? I also want you to tell us if you have bothered to go to TS in person and sat down and talked with them about your concerns/problems/questions? Constantly making these allegations on EO forums might get you sympathy but won't get your concerns solved. Going to ts IN PERSON seems to be your only recourse. If you are truely that unhappy with ts, then why on earth are you still on with them?

Roadpig

Expert Expediter
Ok WHITEWOLF I'm going to once again put you in the hot seat: You are now claiming that ts is alledgedly not giving you 65%......do you have proof and if so, what is it? I also want you to tell us if you have bothered to go to TS in person and sat down and talked with them about your concerns/problems/questions? Constantly making these allegations on EO forums might get you sympathy but won't get your concerns solved. Going to ts IN PERSON seems to be your only recourse. If you are truely that unhappy with ts, then why on earth are you still on with them?

You, me, and others have told him to do this repeatedly. I don't think he understands English. Whitewolfwhiner, For the Nth time: TS will ALWAYS let you see the customers bill, genius.

davekc

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Fleet Owner
It seems like you are getting sound advice. It appears they are willing to accommodate a request to see the customer's bill. They are by law required to do that. If you act like a professional and make a personal appearance, I believe you will make great strides in what you seek. I would even send them a formal written request prior to any arrival.
I believe that is a courtesy as you are making the request of them.
Which would you rather deal with? A professional driver with a business request, or a disgruntled driver with an axe to grind.

cnicholls

Seasoned Expediter
Whitewolf

I respect the purpose of this forum. I think honest communication and peer comments are helpful and healthy, however in this case a better method of communication may be with us here at Tri-State?

In regard to the 35%, please give me a pro number and I will let you see the bill if you need proof.
I wish you could see the number of times we make less than $10 on a entire move, so we can keep BOTH of our customers happy, by both I mean you the contractor, and second our shippers.

Give your Fleet Coordinator a call, or any one of us in management. If you need Management names send me a message or look at our website. Better yet stop by, I am sure that Dave Paetz will be glad to sit down with you.

Also, if you need to review your contract, I can give you a copy with your name on it.

Thanks
Chad Nicholls
Director of Information Technology

Status
Not open for further replies.