Which EO Members...

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
I posted my drop in Batesville Ark in the Load 1 forum yesterday. Later a member here see it and sent me a PM saying I would be about 30-40 miles from his shop. He has old his ST that he has run for a bunch of years and bought a Cargo Max that he is in the process of getting ready to put in service in the next 2 weeks.

His time is pretty limited rigt now as he is working on the truck, so, after I dropped, I ran up to his shop. The Cargo Max is coming along as he is doing things as he wants and will be signing on with a good carrier that will use the truck as it can be used (did the drug screen yesterday and goes to orientation next week).

Rocketman, It was good to final meet you after exchanging PM's for the passed year...I look forward to seeing you on the road...

Rocketman

Veteran Expediter
Was good meetin ya Dennis! I apologize for being busy.

It's kinda sad when you have to go get your stuff out of a 35 y/o's shop and take it a 73 y/o's shop to get the job done..lol. Jack is hoot though. I had never met him until Monday morning. I was telling a friend that this guy at home was getting me in a bind by not working on my stuff and the friend told me to stop and talk to Jack. He jumped all over it. He couldn't believe somebody from Toledo, OH was delivering freight to Batesville...in a van :D

It was good to take a look at your van while you were there. I wish I had looked at a few things a little closer actually, but there will be time for that. I just want mine to be ready if Laura calls tomorrow. It will take another full day and part of saturday, but I can see the light at the end of the tunnel after today...FINALLY.

If it doesn't work out for Monday, it's all good. I could use another week on some of the other stuff I would like to get done.

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
Was good meetin ya Dennis! I apologize for being busy.

It's kinda sad when you have to go get your stuff out of a 35 y/o's shop and take it a 73 y/o's shop to get the job done..lol. Jack is hoot though. I had never met him until Monday morning. I was telling a friend that this guy at home was getting me in a bind by not working on my stuff and the friend told me to stop and talk to Jack. He jumped all over it. He couldn't believe somebody from Toledo, OH was delivering freight to Batesville...in a van :D

It was good to take a look at your van while you were there. I wish I had looked at a few things a little closer actually, but there will be time for that. I just want mine to be ready if Laura calls tomorrow. It will take another full day and part of saturday, but I can see the light at the end of the tunnel after today...FINALLY.

If it doesn't work out for Monday, it's all good. I could use another week on some of the other stuff I would like to get done.

It is coming together and you will take care of those "little" details and make it work out...Hope to see you in the Yard or on the road...

Dakota

Veteran Expediter
Maybe EO should give away "Those Shorts" Then everytime you see someone wearing "Those Shorts" you would know they are an EO member....Just saying:D

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
Maybe EO should give away "Those Shorts" Then everytime you see someone wearing "Those Shorts" you would know they are an EO member....Just saying:D

Ahhhh...i am thinkin that not too many would want to "wear" those shorts...considering something ive heard OVM speak about..."the fart rack".....maybe wash them, sanitize, disinfect and then frame them.....
:eek:

canesman07

Seasoned Expediter
I am more then social. Panther van with TN tags I will talk to anyone do not care. I have been posting here lately lime the fact FJp will not load points anymore. New program in march for diesel buyers only TB and big trks only.

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
i seen Mr & Mrs Panther Art today in Olive Branch Miss and also a "lurker", a nice guy in a old Yellow DHL sprinter....He is a big fan of our "Shelled Friend"....:)

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
Mornin from COLD EL Paso Tx!! Just had the pleasure of meeting Don of EO fame known as "donaddemt"!! Enjoyed a good conversation and now i am drinkin my 1st cup of coffee..Hope you all have the good luck gettin loaded today or enjoy where you are sitting...

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Hey John, what was it.....the late night call to ask you how to operate the washer??

Maybe I am too hands on????

Today i flew back to Mich, worried about a toilet, emailed back an forth with your president, and talked to rocketman and OVM. I have earned my pay.

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Ragman you should join us sometime or find me at J Alexanders up on Haggerty sometime.

I might just do that. Wednesday is usually the day my deliverys take me near the airport.

Do I look for the Jag?
:cool: