When DID He Know About Fast and Furious??

dieseldiva

Veteran Expediter
Well looky here, looks like Obama spoke about "fast and furious" in MARCH......
Eric Holder has -- the attorney general has been very clear that he knew nothing about this. We had assigned an I.G., inspector general, to investigate it.

Looks like they had their story put together before Holder testified that
I'm not sure of the exact date, but I probably heard about Fast and Furious for the first time over the last few weeks.

Oh what a tangled web we weave.......

STORY HERE

Tennesseahawk

Veteran Expediter
An operation like that does NOT happen without knowledge of the president and attorney general, REGARDLESS if the president admits to being asleep during said meetings. That is an international episode they've created. To let peons run off and create such an episode is negligence; but this did not happen without Obama and Holder knowing. Neither of them are that stupid.

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
"the beat goes on, thebeat goes on..drums keep pounding a rythm to the brain...la-de-da-de-da...." :rolleyes:

with apologies to Sonny & Cher....

Nothing that barry and his minions say or do can be trusted...while all politicians are liars, this bunch as made it a new science...then add in the "cya"..and "the beat goes on...."

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
BATFE is part of the Justice Department which is under the control of the Executive Branch. Barry runs the Executive Branch. He is responsible for 100% of their actions. I also believe that it was his plan. That is, however, my opinion only. I would LOVE to have the resources and time to investigate this and prosecute those responsible, INCLUDING Barry.

dieseldiva

Veteran Expediter
I really hadn't thought past the illegality of Holder and the WH on this one until I saw the good sheriff on Fox the other day which led me to think about just how much more difficult this administration has made their jobs.

Sheriff Babeu's Site

Pilgrim

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Remember how the Democrats squealed about Iran-Contra? This deal is just as bad, if not worse. They should at the very lease put a special prosecutor in charge of the investigation.

dieseldiva

Veteran Expediter
Remember how the Democrats squealed about Iran-Contra? This deal is just as bad, if not worse. They should at the very lease put a special prosecutor in charge of the investigation.

Let's not forget Watergate.....no one died in that mess. It's super helpful to have the media in your corner, isn't it??:rolleyes: