Whatcha Using ?

zorry

Veteran Expediter
The recent worldwide disruption of EO Apps left me wondering , what kind of devices people are using to fuel their EO fetish.

I use the app on an I-Phone 4 almost exclusively.

zorry

Veteran Expediter
You need a smart phone.

You know, one of them fancy new gadgets with one of them picture screens and all.

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
You need a smart phone.

You know, one of them fancy new gadgets with one of them picture screens and all.

I have an Iphone 4, which I will get rid of as soon as the contract ends. Too big to carry, too small to see, and not value for the bucks spent. Just need a phone. I have a laptop to do computer stuff.

zorry

Veteran Expediter
We just went no contract with AT&T. 4 lines, sharing 10GBs. About $165 per month.

Jenny

Veteran Expediter
I prefer Tapatalk on my droid maxx

Sent from my XT1080 using Xparent Pink Tapatalk 2

Daffyduck528

Expert Expediter
iPhone 5s - I've been with Apple since the first iPhone. I use the app too exclusively. I had to think hard about how to get to the forums without the app yesterday. I forgot. The app is so easy.

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Why did the Imperial Storm Trooper buy an Iphone? He could not find the "Droid" he was looking for.

Daffyduck528

Expert Expediter
AT&T- on contract. My business partner and I share an unlimited talk, text and 15gb service. Not sure how much it cost per month, he keeps track of that and I'd rather not know...

TDave

Expert Expediter
Lap top but use the LG Optimus for quiet stalking......

Sent from my LG-LS970 using EO Forums mobile app

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
I use the laptop most of the time. Moderator functions via the app are limited (and moving posts or threads to different forums is extremely difficult on the app).

The only time I use the phone app is when I'm sitting there waiting to get loaded or unloaded, and of course while I'm driving. :D

Layout, go into Setting and make the font size larger.

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
I use the laptop most of the time. Moderator functions via the app are limited (and moving posts or threads to different forums is extremely difficult on the app).

The only time I use the phone app is when I'm sitting there waiting to get loaded or unloaded, and of course while I'm driving. :D

Layout, go into Setting and make the font size larger.

It's a bit more complicated than that. As in it's not just font size. More to do with how my eyes are aging. Besides, I just don't like the thing and want rid of it. Just want a TELEPHONE.

Murraycroexp

Veteran Expediter
EO app on an iPhone 4s.
We have 5 lines and all but one will be out of contract by the end of June.
We will be switching over to AT&T (from VZW) it looks like. Save about $100 a month I think. And get more data to boot!!

zorry

Veteran Expediter
AT&T- on contract. My business partner and I share an unlimited talk, text and 15gb service. Not sure how much it cost per month, he keeps track of that and I'd rather not know...

Have your partner check. AT&T let us out if our contracts to go no-contract.
Same equipment, same options. Saved about $100 per month.

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
It's a bit more complicated than that. As in it's not just font size. More to do with how my eyes are aging. Besides, I just don't like the thing and want rid of it. Just want a TELEPHONE.
Don't get sucked into thinking you need to wait until the contract runs out. Most of the time you can just pay the early termination fee (which diminishes with every month) and you end up paying way less with the cheaper no-data plan. If you eliminate, say, $30 a month for the data plan, that pays for a $300 termination fee in just 10 months.