Whatcha Using ?

FlyingVan

Staff member
Owner/Operator
Laptop.

I used to use the app exclusively on my Android phone (old Samsung Galaxy Proclaim), put when it stopped working I uninstalled it thinking that if I reinstall it, all will be good. Wrong. Now when trying to install the app it tells me that it is not compatible with my device.

muttly

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Recently switched from blackberry to i phone 4. Use laptop when at hot spot.

Tennesseahawk

Veteran Expediter
Why did the Imperial Storm Trooper buy an Iphone? He could not find the "Droid" he was looking for.

I was talked into a droid I really didn't want today. Hopefully it won't have a bad motivator.

Still keeping the laptop. Something about a 700GB hard drive to store all the info I'll need for the zombie apocalypse. :eek:

Last edited:

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
I was talked into a droid I really didn't want today. Hopefully it won't have a bad motivator.

Still keeping the laptop. Something about a 700GB hard drive to store all the info I'll need for the zombie apocalypse. :eek:

What I need for the zombie apocalypse cannot be stored on a hard drive, but can be stored in a hardened bunker.

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
That's fine. But what about all the "how to" videos? That bunker won't do you diddly, if you don't know how to fix the coffee maker. ;)

Fix coffee maker: Put water in percolator, put coffee in the basket, put percolator on fire, boil for a while, drink coffee. Problem solved.

Murraycroexp

Veteran Expediter
What plans are you comparing?

It's fairly convoluted. VZW's share everything or something like that. We have..........
3 iPhones.
1 feature phn.
1 Jetpack, that we will be canceling.
Plus, an extra phone number we use for our business line that forwards to one of the iPhones.

Murraycroexp

Veteran Expediter
And yes, I am WELL aware Samsung has taken cell phones to the next level, improving just about every aspect.
But paid for is paid for. :)

Jenny

Veteran Expediter
I hate lg phones. We went through 7 in a two year time period. They should stick to appliances.

Sent from my XT1080 using Xparent Pink Tapatalk 2

TDave

Expert Expediter
I hate lg phones. We went through 7 in a two year time period. They should stick to appliances.

Yeah this is my second LG phone in about a year. Never going to buy an other one again.

Sent from my LG-LS970 using EO Forums mobile app

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Fix coffee maker: Put water in percolator, put coffee in the basket, put percolator on fire, boil for a while, drink coffee. Problem solved.

Add some red meat, some good friends and you've got yourself a hunker!
grin-smiley-emoticon.gif

zorry

Veteran Expediter

What a lady !

When, talking about LG phones she said " they should stick......" I didn't expect the next few words to be " to appliances." :)

Nice job, Jenny.