Whatcha Using ?

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Don't get sucked into thinking you need to wait until the contract runs out. Most of the time you can just pay the early termination fee (which diminishes with every month) and you end up paying way less with the cheaper no-data plan. If you eliminate, say, $30 a month for the data plan, that pays for a $300 termination fee in just 10 months.

I will look into it. Have to order a new phone first. The local stores don't carry flip phones any more. Thanks for the advice.

zorry

Veteran Expediter
I do not believe we paid a termination fee. That may be because we kept the data plan.

golfournut

Veteran Expediter
Samsung Note 2. Nice big screen. I us the app. I do have the Web site saved to bookmarks. Been so long since I used it had to figure out how to navigate on it. :)

Sent from my SCH-I605 using EO Forums mobile app

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Can't believe how many use the iphone, is it hard to find the candy refills for it?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using EO Forums mobile app

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
T-Mobile has a deal right now they will pay off your contract up to 650.00 bucks per phone at rival carriers. You go on a no contract plan with a new phone every 6 months. According to reviews their phone service has drastically improved the internet and such still lags behind a bit.

Switching is tempting but I'm not convinced. They do have a 14 day trial if you return the phone in 14 days or less its a flat fifty bucks. Might be worth the price to try it out.

paullud

Veteran Expediter
I have an Iphone 4, which I will get rid of as soon as the contract ends. Too big to carry, too small to see, and not value for the bucks spent. Just need a phone. I have a laptop to do computer stuff.

You could sell that iPhone and just buy your own basic cheap phone without waiting for the contract to be up. The contract only means that the line has to be active for the phone portion so you can drop the data plan too without paying a penalty.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using EO Forums mobile app

paullud

Veteran Expediter
EO app on an iPhone 4s.
We have 5 lines and all but one will be out of contract by the end of June.
We will be switching over to AT&T (from VZW) it looks like. Save about $100 a month I think. And get more data to boot!!

What plans are you comparing?

paullud

Veteran Expediter
Can't believe how many use the iphone, is it hard to find the candy refills for it?

Give them a little time to take the training wheels off and before you know it they will be using Android.

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Why did the Imperial Storm Trooper buy an Iphone? He could not find the "Droid" he was looking for.
boo.gif

Don't give up your day job.

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
iphone 5c. With Apps everywhere, it took me 3 times before I understood an Applebee's billboard was not talking about phone Apps. "Half price Apps" :rolleyes: