What are the similar things and different things between Black lives matter and the KKK or are the a

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
eznjliuwkaii8ds.jpg

Moot

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Illhan Omar, a congress woman from Minnesota and proud member of the Squad gave a speech to protesters in Minneapolis yesterday. She claimed the people doing the destruction were not minorities. She makes this remark at about the 00:40 mark. I don't know what her definition of a minority. Apparently she didn't see any news coverage.

Reactions: davekc and Turtle

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter

For anyone who didnt see this, I totally agree with what she says....wait, does that make me a racist?????
No, agreeing with her doesn't make you a racist. you were already a racist. Didn't you get the memo?

There are a lot of things i don't know, but one thing i do know is, people who see everything through the lens of race, those are your racists right there.

coalminer

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
No, agreeing with her doesn't make you a racist. you were already a racist. Didn't you get the memo?

There are a lot of things i don't know, but one thing i do know is, people who see everything through the lens of race, those are your racists right there.
True im white so i have to be a racist, or at least that is what the media is trying to make us believe.

muttly

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Here is the thing. I don't believe there is real evidence that Trump is a racist. There's actually things he has done while in office that indicate that he isn't. Having said that, I have a couple neighbors who happen to be black. I would be reluctant to put a Trump sign on my front lawn. Its just the way I feel. Too many fake news stories about Trump being racist that I don't want to offend someone. Not worth it to me.

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Look at anything from 1980-2014 and you'll see Sharpton, Jackson, Clintons and every other liberal democrat and black leader lining up and fighting for their chance to buddy up and be around Trump. He wasn't racist or any other bad thing until he announced republican instead of democrat like they all expected he would and then couldn't be controlled like everyone always had been.

coalminer

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Why do you think the media is trying to do this?

There are people everywhere talking about "white privilege" in the media, I can tell you it didnt get me anywhere in high school when being beaten up by the black bullies.

muttly

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
There are people everywhere talking about "white privilege" in the media, I can tell you it didnt get me anywhere in high school when being beaten up by the black bullies.
Do you think they beat you up because you were white?

coalminer

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Do you think they beat you up because you were white?
Yes, and because they thought I was an easy target to bully. I could take care of myself one on one, but how dare I stand up to them, they would come back in numbers. With age comes experience, I should have just let them think they got the better of me, maybe I would have been able to finish high school.

One thing that came out of that was that i swore I would never put my children in that school and I didnt, I busted my ass and did without so I could live in a good school system. All 3 of my daughters graduated from high school, they didnt have to deal with the crap I did.

Reactions: muttly

muttly

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Answering the OP question: The latter has a minuscule following, practically nonexistent now. It's silly to even bring up the clown group, because they're so irrelevant. The BLM however is thriving now and gobbling up and tearing down everything in sight. Everything will have BLM on it ( well, practically everything) Businesses will carry their logo. Streets, around the country will be painted with their logo. Movies and books are and will be scrubbed. A new woke "people force" will be implemented. Laws and ordinances will be discarded. Some may feel empowered to commit more crimes because of it. Less safe cities. Sports will be insufferable to watch. Every game will carry a political statement.

Last edited: