Waiting for that first load (ever)

x06col

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
Retired Expediter
US Army
C'mon Zack, we are all waiting to know!!! I'd agree, a couple skids to the Opry House on Manhattan prolly would get his heart started. But, i'd imagine dispatch would rather send him to Kokomo unless they were really hard up.

paullud

Veteran Expediter
The new thing will be to guess how long it takes him to reply or if you think he will never reply why that is.

Posted with my Droid EO Forum App

Moot

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
:rolleyes: He did have a GPS and/or map didn't he? :rolleyes:
:D

Nobody knows for sure. He may have gotten lost and at this very moment is on a beautiful South Pacific Island or in another dimension cavorting with this woman.

AMELIA2.jpg

zack100

Active Expediter
Re: Waiting for that first load (ever) WINNER

Well Folks,

Sue generated quite the game ............. where did the Newbie go on his first run ????????? Thanks for keeping things "light" !

The winner is (drum roll) ...........ONTARIO VAN MAN :eek:

Some of you guys are gonna laugh - my first delivery was to Taylor, MI !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D Very early AM I passed the parked van of the infamous "Guido".

So sorry I'm late with the post but HEY, cut a Newbie some slack ! Those expediters at the Pilot/Flyin J, TA, Petro are windbags !!!!! (and I'm thankful). Now I'm learning what its like to be without internet - and without ALL the creature comforts known to mankind (ain't those truck stop showers great ? - another first). Right now, a hotel (nope, not staying here) was kind enough to allow me to view the US Open (gotta love golf) and while doing so, using my laptop..... learning to forage for TV, internet, food, etc......

For the past 4 days, its been interesting to say the least ...... you guys understand better than I. Good or bad, each day is an adventure of some sort. On the other hand, for a very short time I visited the beach at Lake Erie (another first) and today went drove over "bungie jumping" bridge over the New River in WV - 876' (those people are nutz)!!

Well, gotta finish todays round of the Open and hopefully tomorrow I'll sponge another peek at TV and possibly get back into this wonderful forum to see what you WACKO's have written !!!!!!

paullud

Veteran Expediter
Should you decide to play, I promise to post the result and the winner will get - $$$$, it's for all the money I make for my first run and I'd bet the winner will feel pretty good. ;)

So OVM won all the cash from your first run, way to go OVM, I'm sure Zack will catch up with you soon to pay or maybe he can send a check.

Posted with my Droid EO Forum App

Dakota

Veteran Expediter
Hey, Zack
In case you didn't know you can get wifi for you computer for free in many different places, while staying in your truck, if you park close enough
Panera Bread, McDonalds, Starbucks, various motels/hotels(but they usually require a password)
I got very good at "stealing" wi-fi LOL:)