Two questions about the new board ..

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
beside your name..upper right..."notifications"it turns RED when you have mail... and AGAIN on the upper left....."private Messages"

Lawrence

Founder
Staff member
Notanewbie - I just checked your settings and your Editor Interface it set to Basic Editor.

If you would want to change please click here. Scroll almost to the bottom, under Miscellaneous Options, choose Enhanced Interface - Full WYSIWYG Editing. Click Save Changes.

Wolfeman68

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
US Marines
Let's see...

Don't like the changes.

EO Forum app on my phone will not work any longer. Uninstalled it and reinstalled it without any success.

Smilies look awful.

Like and share have disappeared.

This is an improvement how????

Slo-Ride

Veteran Expediter
Not a complaint mind you..
But I'm seeing Blue everywhere I look..Did Cheri have a hand in this?
Old color didn't seem as intrusive?? Maybe time will fix it..
Remeber I aint complaining,,,just saying

Last edited:

Lawrence

Founder
Staff member
Let's see...

Don't like the changes.

EO Forum app on my phone will not work any longer. Uninstalled it and reinstalled it without any success.

Smilies look awful.

Like and share have disappeared.

This is an improvement how????

The Apps went offline when we were making changes today. They are now back online.

Smiles? We can get new similes. consider that done.:)

Like and Share - will be back, within 24 hours.

;)

Jason2

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
had to upgrade computer last nite and thought it had went haywire. thought i was at the wrong place also

Wolfeman68

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
US Marines
The Apps went offline when we were making changes today. They are now back online.

Smilies? We can get new smilies. consider that done.:)

Like and Share - will be back, with 24 hours.

;)

Yup, app is working again. Thanks in advance for the smilies and the return of like and share.

One last request: Next upgrade, please post a notice a week or so in advance.

Sent from my MB860 using EO Forums

Monty

Expert Expediter
Thanks Lawerence ...... that "enhanced" thingy made it work just fine!

And I congratulate you .... most changovers go to Hades in a handbasket! Good job!

cableguymn

Seasoned Expediter
When I click new posts I get what I'd expect. a list of all the new posts. however the format is so narrow that the post times get cut off.

Don't bug me much. Just thought I'd mention it.

eo2.JPG

Attachments

• eo1.JPG
    eo1.JPG
    27 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:

Rocketman

Veteran Expediter
Where is the check box to keep logged in?

If you just click "login" (leave username and password blank). The next page gives you another chance to login and has the 'remember me" check box. I'm sure they will fix this in time, but for now, that works.

Brisco

Expert Expediter
And another thing......

If you're looking at the board and you're seeing the old style of the board with different font, a huge white background, etc, and would like to see the board in a different light, just look down there at the bottom of the main discussion board page and change it to " --Vb 4 Default Style (B) ".

You'll see a Whole NEW board style that, IMO, is very easy to use. Plus, it also looks like all the newer style boards that Discussion Boards all over the Internet have been using for a while now.

Brisco

Expert Expediter
AND!!!! I'm so Happpppy that this board now has the "What's New" feature up there on top!!!

Now instead of coming here a couple of times a day and looking through every single forum just to see what's been happening, all one has to do is hit that "What's New" button and all new posts no matter what forum it was posted in since the last time you visited shows up!!

Thank You Lawrence!!!

Now, just a hint, try to set the "Timing" for that feature at 1 or 2 hours. A lot of guys here jump off the computer to go eat, load, unload, etc, and then jump back on to "catch up" so to speak. If that feature is set at 12-24 hours, they may miss A LOT if they use that "What's New" feature exclusively. (I know I'll be using it every time I stop in)

Last edited:

Jenny

Veteran Expediter
One thing I. do not like is that I have to log in every single time. there is no remember me button and it doesn't keep me logged in anymore. extremely annoying.

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
Jenny there has to be a setting for that, i haven't logged in since the 1st time during the change over...

I want to THANK you all for fixing the Carrier names list at the bottom of the page so they DO NOT open each time I go to my taskbar...they now have to "clicked on" to open them!! THANK YOU!!